• Show
Clear All

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    We are the biggest blip on most radars----and I love that

Leave a comment:

• BR0NC0S4lLIFE3
    replied
    I don't really see how they're under the radar but others have already said the same thing. They get as much attention as Seattle or probably more.

Leave a comment:

• Rod Bernstine
    replied
    Who are the broncos?? Never heard of this team.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post

This is why they hate us so much, cause we use to destroy them everytime we played them.
    Oh, I miss our trash talker Shannon Sharp.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied

This is why they hate us so much, cause we use to destroy them everytime we played them.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    And once again we have the arrogant Sports Media in Boston completely blowing off and dissing the Denver Broncos and PM.

They are so smug in their disdain for us, it's really unbelievable. They hate PM so much up here it's really sickening. They always talk about him peeing on himself and wetting his pants. It's so unprofessional. It's one thing to talk about a match up but to talk like that is really below the belt. They don't talk about any other team like that except the Broncos.

They also were talking trash about our D. Um, did you catch that game against WA?

They are basically talking as if we aren't even going to make the playoffs. They said that all the teams in the AFC are cream puffs and the only team that they believe NE may struggle against is, wait for it.......KC.

Forget KC, forget SD, I want to beat the New England Patriots so bad that I want Tom Brady to be eating dirt all game long. I want to hear the announcers say, what a pass from Manning to Welker over and over again...TD Welker!!!

I want our D to dominate and pressure Brady so much that Giselle sends out a twitter to NE's D yelling about her hubby not being protected.

Man, I just can't stand the arrogance, disdain and smugness of the media up here. Denver, you need to put a beat down on the NE Patriots when the time comes.

Leave a comment:

• sstoner
    replied
    Originally posted by champ&dreallday View Post
    Of course people talk about the undefeated Chiefs, but even at 9-0, they don't get the attention we did at 6-0. In regards to the fans booing, I'd said even some fans bought into the hype, which was my whole point. In the 1st 6 weeks, the media called us invincible and some of the fans bought into it. We all seem to be more realistic now.
    I dont see that we got some sort of " higher than the normal" media hype?? I guess I see the media coverage we got the first 6 weeks pretty normal considering the Peyton story line.

I dont even recall the word invinciable to describe the broncos,,,even if it was...it doesnt play towards more than the usual media attention theroy.

Agree to disagree ...I guess....

Leave a comment:

• champ&dreallday
    replied
    Originally posted by sstoner View Post
    Well you can thank PFM for that. People do talk about the Chiefs....every week....wondering who will beat them.

Dont know what this has to do with anything..but fellow fans booed because they thought it should be a slaughter.....and they are classless.
    Of course people talk about the undefeated Chiefs, but even at 9-0, they don't get the attention we did at 6-0. In regards to the fans booing, I'd said even some fans bought into the hype, which was my whole point. In the 1st 6 weeks, the media called us invincible and some of the fans bought into it. We all seem to be more realistic now.

Leave a comment:

• sstoner
    replied
    I don't think I've ever seen a team talked about much as the Broncos in the 1st six weeks. People don't talk about the Chiefs anywhere near as much as they talked about us. Even some of the fans bought into it. Not sure if you remember, but some of the fans booed at halftime because we were only up 2 points vs Jacksonville. We actually booed our team while they were winning.
    Well you can thank PFM for that. People do talk about the Chiefs....every week....wondering who will beat them.

Dont know what this has to do with anything..but fellow fans booed because they thought it should be a slaughter.....and they are classless.

Leave a comment:

• champ&dreallday
    replied
    Uh...really? That happens all the time..different teams...different weeks. Wait til the chiefs lose...same story will happen.

Its called media hype for a reason.
    I don't think I've ever seen a team talked about much as the Broncos in the 1st six weeks. People don't talk about the Chiefs anywhere near as much as they talked about us. Even some of the fans bought into it. Not sure if you remember, but some of the fans booed at halftime because we were only up 2 points vs Jacksonville. We actually booed our team while they were winning.

Leave a comment:

• sstoner
    replied
    Try reading it.....The media no longer talks about the Broncos like they're gods.
    Uh...really? That happens all the time..different teams...different weeks. Wait til the chiefs lose...same story will happen.

Its called media hype for a reason.

Leave a comment:

• champ&dreallday
    replied
    Originally posted by chiefsfan1981 View Post
    On nfl.com your ranled #1 . Also this thread is is faulty. How are you under the radar when e eryone expects you to win the superbowl? You had a bye week which I think th3 media has kept their attention to the teams playing that week. You will be bafk in the media 5his week and all hyped up as well. When they say your defense is bad they are judging year to date. That doesnt mean your not improving. There judging the bigger piece of the pie. You can judge it on two games. The signs do point to an improved defense but that also could because of circumstances. But by no means the broncos are under the radar. If anything the chiefs are. Cuz noone is counting the chiefs to be able to reach the superbowl and thats a fair judgment by what they seen. But that doesnt mean things camt get better.

This was written before the new rankings came out. Since the loss, I've seen the Chiefs and Colts ahead of the Broncos on several rankings. A few weeks ago,this would have never happened. We're judged more objectively now, that's my only point. We're still celebrated, but not worshiped for lack of better phrase.

Leave a comment:

• champ&dreallday
    replied
    So what was the point of this thread.....I think its dead.
    Try reading it.....The media no longer talks about the Broncos like they're gods.

Leave a comment:

• sstoner
    replied
    I've admitted under the radar is the incorrect phrase to use. The title was posted once, but I've written several posts. You have to read what I'm saying and get over the title. I'm saying we do still get media attention, but it's not like the beginning of the season, where they talked about the Broncos as football gods, which I did not like because we haven't won the superbowl yet. There was nothing bad the Broncos could do. Now that we've lost, the media is a little more realistic, they still talk about us and say we're good, but not invincible. Before they wouldn't give much criticism. After the Colts loss, we still get praise, but we get a fair amount of criticsm too, which I respect. Again, under the radar was a bad term, but I meant we no longer have the pressure of being flawless, going undefeated, or untouchable. In the first 6 weeks, it was almost uncomfortable how obsessed the media was with the Broncos.
    So what was the point of this thread.....I think its dead.

Leave a comment:

• champ&dreallday
    replied
    Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    We're the most talked about team in the league,what more do you want...

You had people talking about the team,during the bye week..
    I've admitted under the radar is the incorrect phrase to use. The title was posted once, but I've written several posts. You have to read what I'm saying and get over the title. I'm saying we do still get media attention, but it's not like the beginning of the season, where they talked about the Broncos as football gods, which I did not like because we haven't won the superbowl yet. There was nothing bad the Broncos could do. Now that we've lost, the media is a little more realistic, they still talk about us and say we're good, but not invincible. Before they wouldn't give much criticism. After the Colts loss, we still get praise, but we get a fair amount of criticsm too, which I respect. Again, under the radar was a bad term, but I meant we no longer have the pressure of being flawless, going undefeated, or untouchable. In the first 6 weeks, it was almost uncomfortable how obsessed the media was with the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X