Knowshon Vs. Jamaal Charles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    he made some nice bone headed plays at the end. Like catching a ball for a one yard loss and staying in bounds. And then proceeded to follow that up with another catch for a loss and ho down in bounds.
    Don't forget his 3 drops

Comment

Originally posted by SteveBonosucks View Post
      As usual, But everyteams forum has bunch of idiots inhabiting them. Im a die hard Chief fan but the people on Chiefsplanet are absolute garbage
      I have never seen so much cursing on one page.

Profanity must be a requirement to sign up .

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NC0S4lLIFE3 View Post
        After New England beats you next week then we will probably give you your 3rd loss and we will lead the division. 11-1 over 9-3.
        KC should be a little more concerned by San Diego coming to town. Rivers and their offense are pretty good. They could easily score more then 20 points too. Can Smith and Co do the same?

Comment

After New England beats you next week then we will probably give you your 3rd loss and we will lead the division. 11-1 over 9-3.
          I am not convinced that will happen and lets not forget that Kc's playing SD. They are quite a good team. Certainly better on offence than KC. Smith showed signs of cracking when he had to much pressure. SD did a great job of pressure against us so it is quite possible that SD could beat KC.

Comment

I guess so. Go bring up this discussion anywhere but within Denver and find out??? hahaha. It's ok. I just feel like people would look dumb.

This article would be like writing since Alex Smith is 29-5-1 over his last 35 games which is better than Manning's record therefore Alex Smith is a better QB... Clearly an ignorant statement considering Smith has been with the top defenses throughout all of those games.
            Does anybody even read posts anymore before deciding to comment on them? I started the thread, I posted the stats, I made the original claim, so how about I decide what I meant, if that's ok with you.

I never said Moreno was better than Charles. I never said Moreno was as good as Charles. I said it's about time he gets some credit, and he stops being looked at as some inferior, average back.

It cracks me up that Chiefs fans want to bark about their record and co crazy if ANYONE suggests they aren't as good as their record says (by the way, all a win/loss record is is a statistic) but refuse to acknowledge a player might actually be what his stats say he is. Can't have it both ways.

Charles > Moreno. This is obvious. But Moreno is very good. If you can't acknowledge that, you are just a biased (correct spelling) fan and it's pointless to read anything else you have to right (misspelled it just for you buddy).
            All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
              Does anybody even read posts anymore before deciding to comment on them? I started the thread, I posted the stats, I made the original claim, so how about I decide what I meant, if that's ok with you.

I never said Moreno was better than Charles. I never said Moreno was as good as Charles. I said it's about time he gets some credit, and he stops being looked at as some inferior, average back.

It cracks me up that Chiefs fans want to bark about their record and co crazy if ANYONE suggests they aren't as good as their record says (by the way, all a win/loss record is is a statistic) but refuse to acknowledge a player might actually be what his stats say he is. Can't have it both ways.

Charles > Moreno. This is obvious. But Moreno is very good. If you can't acknowledge that, you are just a biased (correct spelling) fan and it's pointless to read anything else you have to right (misspelled it just for you buddy).
              I know not everyone's opinion is that Charles is better and I've said in about every post I've written about Moreno that he is an above average back. I am biased but people saying that Moreno>Charles is insane. Some have said that but not you. I don't have an English degree. I'm a science/engineer type person. I do my best though.

Comment

I'm confused. are you a chiefs fan BR0NC0S4lLIFE3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by bahn View Post
                  Yes, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by bahn View Post
                    He did come in here and talk about Manning being "a bit of a girl," and the Chiefs would win "31-10" and so on. Despite his user name, and the fact that he tried to claim he's been a Broncos fan for life, he made it obvious early on that he's not.

Comment

Knowshon Moreno and Jamaal Charles

Two different guys who play for two different teams.

apples and oranges
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        Knowshon Moreno and Jamaal Charles

Two different guys who play for two different teams.

apples and oranges
                        That is the issue I tried to make earlier in this thread.

The two have their own unique presence on their respected teams. The Chiefs rely on Charles where the Broncos do not rely on Moreno. Pretty much getting to the point.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I know not everyone's opinion is that Charles is better and I've said in about every post I've written about Moreno that he is an above average back. I am biased but people saying that Moreno>Charles is insane. Some have said that but not you. I don't have an English degree. I'm a science/engineer type person. I do my best though.
                          Fair enough brother. Apologies for the spelling lesson.

Comment

KC is about to have a 3 game losing streak and will have 5 or 6 loses by the end of the reg season.
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                              KC is about to have a 3 game losing streak and will have 5 or 6 loses by the end of the reg season.
                              No. KC finish with 3 losses.

Comment

Working...
                              X