Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiefs are frauds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Hanzo the Razor View Post
    I was just busting your chops a little, I get what you mean.

    To me, those aren't the key things the Chiefs need to do to beat Denver (they are important, but not the game-changers for victory). The Chiefs must beat up Manning in the pocket with hits and sacks and score turnovers to help their struggling offense. If they can't do that in Arrowhead, I think the outcome of that game is basically the same as this one -- they slightly slow down the Denver scoring machine but they don't get the win.

    I don't count Andy Reid out, I think he's a very talented coach. I don't think this game proves the Broncos can crush the Chiefs at home -- the Broncos offense will likely have a harder time while their offense will have an easier time. They will scheme around the things Denver did well in this game. We just have to see if Denver can adjust with that in mind and get a nice gut-check win.
    ^Unbiased realistic good opinion.

    Originally posted by BlindFandom88 View Post
    Chiefs are bigger frauds than Madoff... and their fans are more delusional than John Hinckley Jr. It's really starting to be hilarious how they all just keep trying to spin the win in their favor. Bottom line: a loss is a loss. SD is ticked off, they'll play KC really hard. Just a feelin'...
    ^Chiefsplanet type opinion just the reverse.

    Comment


    • #77
      Frauds, no, better than i think.

      But i dont think the offense is SB good which you need.

      Cant win solely on defense.

      Defense is good, no doubt but 2000 Ravens they are not.

      Comment


      • #78
        The other thing that I was impressed with was how Poe, Houston and Hali pulled off right when Manning threw the ball. They didn't take the "cheap" shots at Manning. They would have hit him hard if he had the ball, but there were several occasions where they were within arms reach before Manning threw, and they pulled to the side instead of hitting him after he made the throw.

        That was very classy of them, and deserves respect imo. It reflects the coaching and should be praised.

        Granted, Flowers' hits on Welker demonstrated poor form, but as a fan, I tip my hat to KC's pass rush.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          Frauds, no, better than i think.

          But i dont think the offense is SB good which you need.

          Cant win solely on defense.

          Defense is good, no doubt but 2000 Ravens they are not.
          Yeah I think our defense is a lot more of a product of coaching vs having pure defensive talent everywhere. We obviously have a lot of defensive talent but I see the entire turn around coming from smart coaching.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
            The other thing that I was impressed with was how Poe, Houston and Hali pulled off right when Manning threw the ball. They didn't take the "cheap" shots at Manning. They would have hit him hard if he had the ball, but there were several occasions where they were within arms reach before Manning threw, and they pulled to the side instead of hitting him after he made the throw.

            That was very classy of them, and deserves respect imo. It reflects the coaching and should be praised.

            Granted, Flowers' hits on Welker demonstrated poor form, but as a fan, I tip my hat to KC's pass rush.
            I agree 100%. A lot of commentators were suggesting their pass rush would get to Peyton and even if they couldn't sack him, they would go at his ankles to get in his head, which is very bush league to me. The Jags started the classless trend of going at Peytons leg after he threw the ball. I have to commend the KC pass rush for being classy enough to not take cheap shots at Peyton.

            Comment


            • #81
              I wouldn't say they are frauds, but they are not a better overall team than us. Our D stepped up last night. Of course our D ain't better, but I do feel our D is better than there offense. Alex Smith is just average. He's a system QB who you can't rely to help carry your team in dire situations. Our O line stepped up and Manning picked the D apart. Good work, boys. Denver is the best team in the NFL.

              Comment


              • #82
                Chiefs are not frauds....but they sure do need work on offense. I'm a little discouraged by what I saw. Maybe I shouldn't be. 9-1 is a huge improvement over last year. It's just not enough for me though...I want the Super Bowl. That was unrealistic 11 weeks ago but it is realistic now.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
                  Chiefs are not frauds....but they sure do need work on offense. I'm a little discouraged by what I saw. Maybe I shouldn't be. 9-1 is a huge improvement over last year. It's just not enough for me though...I want the Super Bowl. That was unrealistic 11 weeks ago but it is realistic now.
                  Uhh No. You're still delusional. lol Good luck against the dolts.
                  :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Rarelyoffended View Post
                    I come away from this game feeling like pundits are still not fully sold on Denver. Maybe it was Chris Collinsworth annoying the hell out of me and gushing over the Chief. They did drop some balls, and to be honest the offensive line was GREAT against the supposed number 1 ranked D. Who by the way played a couple backup QBs. Offensively I think Denver tamed it up a bit to keep Manning healthy and if Manning had not injured his ankle I could easily see him throwing for 2 more TDs.

                    Now to the Chiefs....that offense is terrible....and why did Andy Reid shy away from Jamaal Charles? He is really their only weapon on offense, and Alex Smith can't win a shootout let's face it. Denvers D played good they got lucky a few times with dropped passes, but if you are in the NFL you should be making most of those catches. Its your position. I think if the Chief had a somewhat harder schedule they would be more close to being 500. I will admit they are a deep threat and a TE away from being very explosive on offense. The blueprint is out for KC after this game I think San Diego can upset them next week.

                    by far the most ignorant post I have ever read on these forums in my 8 years of being here.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Combo1985 View Post
                      by far the most ignorant post I have ever read on these forums in my 8 years of being here.
                      According to Collingsworth, J. Charles accounts for nearly 37% of their offensive yardage. Take him away and there goes their main weapon.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Combo1985 View Post
                        by far the most ignorant post I have ever read on these forums in my 8 years of being here.
                        You must not have read a lot in the 8 years then.

                        I think the same thing about them not utilizing the run game as much as they should have. You really shouldn't have Alex Smith throwing the ball 45 times while giving your best player on offense only 18 touches the entire game. Their rookie RB looked to be on a tear too but they only gave him 3 carries. Bad plan by them imo.
                        Last edited by xX-Bronco-Xx; 11-19-2013, 12:46 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Can someone tell me who it was that D. Bowe knocked on his butt to grab that TD? I don't want to start a thread about it, so looking for an answer here. I think it was Webster?? Our db's need (have) to be more physical. I look at what other db's are doing in the league without getting called for it (Seattle) and think we need to adjust our play to jam wr's to disrupt timing on the routes. Especially going to NE where Brady relies heavily on timing.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by SilverbulletX24 View Post
                            Can someone tell me who it was that D. Bowe knocked on his butt to grab that TD? I don't want to start a thread about it, so looking for an answer here. I think it was Webster?? Our db's need (have) to be more physical. I look at what other db's are doing in the league without getting called for it (Seattle) and think we need to adjust our play to jam wr's to disrupt timing on the routes. Especially going to NE where Brady relies heavily on timing.
                            It was indeed Webster but Bowe didn't really knock Webster on his butt, Webster lost his footing and slipped.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by SilverbulletX24 View Post
                              Can someone tell me who it was that D. Bowe knocked on his butt to grab that TD? I don't want to start a thread about it, so looking for an answer here. I think it was Webster?? Our db's need (have) to be more physical. I look at what other db's are doing in the league without getting called for it (Seattle) and think we need to adjust our play to jam wr's to disrupt timing on the routes. Especially going to NE where Brady relies heavily on timing.
                              It was Webster, but I don't really blame him. I don't know why we had our most inexperienced CB covering their best WR in the redzone.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X