X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-game -- KC - Denver

Some news --
    Sounds like Chiefs will have Hali, but not Houston

The Chiefs were encouraged that MRI results on Hali’s injured right ankle showed only what coach Andy Reid called a “slight sprain” and not a high ankle injury that could threaten his availability to play for several weeks…

Houston has what Reid called a subluxation of his right elbow. He was also scheduled for an MRI on Monday, but it was postponed because of swelling.

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/prim...ut-not-houston

A big loss for KC. With a lot of our guys banged up, it looks like being deep into the season has affected both squads.

Don't worry, the refs will keep them in it
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
      Don't worry, the refs will keep them in it
      the officiating in the Chargers @ Chiefs game was atrocious. i was annoyed on the Chargers behalf.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sheenabobeena View Post
        the referring in the Chargers @ Chiefs game was atrocious. i was annoyed on the Chargers behalf.
        Exactly, i watched that game as well. The refs loving them some Chiefs right now
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Pre-game -- KC - Denver

The K C Star is reporting Hali is using only one crutch-not two, however that doesn't sound like a defender who is going to be at full strength. Houston has a more serious situation with a hyper extended elbow so swollen they still can't MRI it and it is in a sling. Once they went out of the game, Rivers picked up major yards. The Star is lamenting the Chiefs could be 11-5 soon if they do not have those two. They are not a team of course, but to have them at less than full strength would be helpful for Denver! Every little bit helps!

Comment

I haven't seen more blame on refs in my life... Why can't you just accept losses and wins?

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NC0S4lLIFE3 View Post
              I haven't seen more blame on refs in my life... Why can't you just accept losses and wins?
              i have no problem at all accepting that the Chiefs lost to the Chargers.
              sigpic

Comment

I personally wish those two players were at full strength. I get it a win is a win, but beating a team without key players doesn't seem like a win to me.

Comment

And to the Broncos.

Comment

Sounds like Moreno and DRC will be good to go for the game, which is great news. It was rough seeing the openings the Patriots found once DRC went down. Like night and day.

Anybody get frustrated when Woodyard couldn't pull in that interception that bounced off his hands 4 times? That would have not only denied the Patriots 3 points, but it would have stopped the bleeding. A big play like that can stop momentum dead in it's tracks. That means that Manning's following touchdown drive wins the game instead of tying it.

But I digress...

Hali may be on a tender ankle, and Houston out could be big. The Chargers moved the ball with ease once those two guys were out, and I think Denver's new balanced approach will grind the Chiefs into powder.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                      Sounds like Moreno and DRC will be good to go for the game, which is great news. It was rough seeing the openings the Patriots found once DRC went down. Like night and day.

Anybody get frustrated when Woodyard couldn't pull in that interception that bounced off his hands 4 times? That would have not only denied the Patriots 3 points, but it would have stopped the bleeding. A big play like that can stop momentum dead in it's tracks. That means that Manning's following touchdown drive wins the game instead of tying it.
                      Man, I cried
                      Nobody reads sigs, hell nobody even reads my posts

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                        And to the Broncos.
                        I don't either but after every single game it's always "the refs are against the Broncos". Never seen more whining in my life. Seriously, why don't you just start a discussion about how the Broncos could limit penalties instead of acting like the refs are bought off every game. Obviously a coaching issue/behavior unless you really think that every nfl team you've played has biased refs. It just doesn't make sense.

Comment

I don't either but after every single game it's always "the refs are against the Broncos". Never seen more whining in my life. Seriously, why don't you just start a discussion about how the Broncos could limit penalties instead of acting like the refs are bought off every game. Obviously a coaching issue/behavior unless you really think that every nfl team you've played has biased refs. It just doesn't make sense.
                          You'll never see me claim referee conspiracy. I also don't buy into the league conspiracy. Certain commentators, maybe, but they don't have the ability to affect the game.

Last night was pretty even officiating, but they were inconsistent on pass interference (with both teams). They needed to make up their mind and stick with it.

Comment

It's a Broncos' MB. We can complain about anything we want.

Fans of other teams, though, need to be careful because trolling outside of the Smack forum is IPable. Just a friendly reminder.
                            Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I never said anything about refs being against the Broncos. The game I was referring to was the Chargers and Chiefs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X