Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Moreno is limited, who gets the most carries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Moreno is limited, who gets the most carries?

Wondering, if Moreno is a scratch, or has limited carries, who is going to get the majority of snaps, Hillman, Ball, or Anderson?

I would think Ball. He was showing some good burst before his fumble.

It will be a"hold your breath" game but I wanna see what the kid has as a starter.

Anderson should be a good #2 with his power.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      I would think Ball. He was showing some good burst before his fumble.

It will be a"hold your breath" game but I wanna see what the kid has as a starter.

Anderson should be a good #2 with his power.
      I agree with you, I would like to see Ball make up for his fumbles. I think he has great potential, he has shown that.

Comment

I hope it is CJ so he can learn and get used to the exchange with Peyton. He needs the reps in the passing plays and the blocking schemes.
        sigpic
        Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
        2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
        2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
          I hope it is CJ so he can learn and get used to the exchange with Peyton. He needs the reps in the passing plays and the blocking schemes.
          Great point, but man he looked lost out there. I would like to see Ball, take full advantage of this opportunity.

In fact, I think they should just rest Moreno and let him get healthy.

Comment

I don't think Knowshon will play, just a guess. I would say Ball will be the starter if Knowshon does sit. I just hope they can all hold on to the ball.

Comment

Ball should get the start with Anderson coming in to give him a rest. Ball showed he could move the ball and the ability to make nothing into something. With either one we'll probable need help picking up blitzes though.

Anderson wouldn't start for me based on playing experience this year so far. Would like to see what he can do in regular season games.

Comment

If Moreno is limited and/or doesn't go, it will be Ball. He has shown he can run, he needs the reps, and can find the end zone. Anderson should get some carries too.

Comment

Ball carrying the rock reminds me of McGahee, I hold my breath every time.

Comment

Probably Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
                      I agree with you, I would like to see Ball make up for his fumbles. I think he has great potential, he has shown that.
                      You don't think Ball has had plenty of opportunities to NOT fumble the ball? If anything I think we need to give C.J. a real shot he has only made one really big error and that was a muffed hand-off (which he recovered). Ball did the same thing as C.J did 2-3 weeks ago and I d not recall if he recovered it or not. If C.J isn't doing well then move on to Ball. IMO- this might be a game where we activate all 4 RB's if Moreno is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                        I just don't see how it's not Hillman. This season, he's been a marginally above-average runner (which is pretty good for a backup), but astoundingly efficient as a pass receiver; more so, per play, than any back in the league who has at least 7 catches. (Numbers here.) Given the recent performance of Bell and Anderson, I think we're well past the point of punishing any one particular player for fumbles. So what gives? Why not Hillman?
                        Hillman is a seocnd year player and has fumbled more times that Anderson has. Anderson made one mistake. I am concerned by it but he should be given the same opportunity that Hillman and Ball have been given to prove himself and correct his fumbling issues.

Comment

I would go with Ball due to the high ceiling.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                            If Moreno is limited and/or doesn't go, it will be Ball. He has shown he can run, he needs the reps, and can find the end zone. Anderson should get some carries too.
                            He's a good receiver too and has improved in pass pro. To some extent, he's a Moreno clone.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Without the fumbling Ball has been running the ball better and is gaining confidence, the game slowed down a bit for him

Comment

Working...
                              X