2 sides of the coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 sides of the coin

2 guys came into the season needing to prove they deserved a new contract, DRC and decker. DRC has had one of, if not the best year of his career while decker has become the 5th option of the offense.

DRC has proved he can be a top corner and I believe deserves a new contract this offseason while decker has continued to go downhill.
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    2 guys came into the season needing to prove they deserved a new contract, DRC and decker. DRC has had one of, if not the best year of his career while decker has become the 5th option of the offense.

DRC has proved he can be a top corner and I believe deserves a new contract this offseason while decker has continued to go downhill.
    people just need something to complain about again.......
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      people just need something to complain about again.......
      I'm not complaining about anything. I just think it's interesting how both guys are playing for a contract and decker has kinda wilted while DRC is rolling.

I'm also excited to get a healthy front seven and get a healthy champ, DRC and Harris on the field at the same time.
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

REC: 55 YDS: 797 TD: 3 AVG: 14.5 LONG: 61

These are Eric's numbers, it doesn't look like he is wilting. Bringing a guy in like Welker & the emergence of Julius is only gonna mean less balls for everyone else. I say if Decker doesn't want a ton of money bring him back....
        Last edited by ELWAY421; 11-28-2013, 08:18 AM.

Comment

What is going on with post #2 ^^^^^^

I've never seen spam on the forum before.
          sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, I'm sure it will get washed away as soon as it's noticed...

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post

People are acting like Decker is going to command Megatron money, and I don't get it.

He's every bit worth of 6 mil a year.
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

year base s. bonus cap hit dead
                2013 1,323,000 183,037 - 1,506,037 183,039

MOST RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS BY A WR SINCE 2011:
                Calvin Johnson (DET) - 30
                Jordy Nelson (GB) - 29
                Dez Bryant (DAL) - 29
                Eric Decker (DEN) - 24
                Wes Welker (DEN) - 24

But because everyone's in love with the midget mercenary we're just gonna throw one of the best #2 wrs in the league to the curb?
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  year base s. bonus cap hit dead
                  2013 1,323,000 183,037 - 1,506,037 183,039

MOST RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS BY A WR SINCE 2011:
                  Calvin Johnson (DET) - 30
                  Jordy Nelson (GB) - 29
                  Dez Bryant (DAL) - 29
                  Eric Decker (DEN) - 24
                  Wes Welker (DEN) - 24

But because everyone's in love with the midget mercenary we're just gonna throw one of the best #2 wrs in the league to the curb?
                  I would love to have him back, but I think someone desperate for help is going to give him #1 $.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Decker is still a top #2 receiver in the league. We can replace him if necessary, but would rather keep him as he can only get better. I also don't believe he will demand a lot of money as he likes where he is at and he knows our offense.
                    sigpic

Comment

Really sucks losing Tavarres King like we did. I want Decker back but not the one from the last few weeks. He's gotta start working harder and worrying less about flags.
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

Who is a better #2 in the league than Decker? I'll give you Roddy White. Other than him who is having a better year than Decker? (Roddy White isn't having a better year mainly because of injury). You could make a case for T.Y. Hilton and Golden Tate but they are really #1 receivers now with injuries and I personally wouldn't consider them in Decker's class either. DeAndre Hopkins is one of the better #2's in the league right now but he isn't on Deckers level. Hakeem Nicks is having a down year. Michael Floyd is looking good but he's still too young right now. Same with Alshon Jeffery. You could argue that Eric Decker is the best #2 in the league and your'e seriously discussing letting him go?

Comment

What Happened to King?

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-off-waivers/
                            KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

Unless Decker's price is too high, I would say re-sign him. He reminds me of Willie Green in the days of McCaffrey and Smith, except a little more productive. We've got Thomas and Welker, who command the other team's best CBs, and then we've got a decent #2 who's fast and can block. This offseason will be as important for who we retain as for who we acquire.

Retain: O-Line, WRs
                              Acquire: Pass-covering safeties

Comment

Working...
                              X