Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giddy'up
    replied
    I would have to say keep DRC, we need him more then we need another reciever

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
    If we could get another Atwater... I would feel more confident in our secondary!

As of now, anytime someone goes deep on us... I hold my breath in ear we will give up the big play like in last year playoff against Baltimore!!

We need help in our secondary to say the least!
    CB is more of a need than Safety. Champ is old and may not be kept at $9M, DRC may not come back (I think he will), Carter isn't very good, Webster shows promise but nothing special yet, Harris is decent. That isn't an overwhelming group of CB. If DRC is re-signed and Webster steps up, I will more confidence in them but until then...all we have is an Old Champ and harris.

At safety we have Duke and Moore starting with Carter and Bolden off the bench. I am much more confident in the safeties than I am with the CB group.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    If Atwater was playing today, he would get a lot of flags.

Leave a comment:

• hawaiiiancrush
    replied
    If we could get another Atwater... I would feel more confident in our secondary!

As of now, anytime someone goes deep on us... I hold my breath in ear we will give up the big play like in last year playoff against Baltimore!!

We need help in our secondary to say the least!

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngel
    replied
    WE have been vastly underwhelming as far as safeties go since the days of Braxton and Atwater.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by SmokeBassett View Post
    Unless Decker's price is too high, I would say re-sign him. He reminds me of Willie Green in the days of McCaffrey and Smith, except a little more productive. We've got Thomas and Welker, who command the other team's best CBs, and then we've got a decent #2 who's fast and can block. This offseason will be as important for who we retain as for who we acquire.

Retain: O-Line, WRs
    Acquire: Pass-covering safeties
    Dont get your hopes on on safeties.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Really sucks losing Tavarres King like we did. I want Decker back but not the one from the last few weeks. He's gotta start working harder and worrying less about flags.
    Meh, King wasnt going to replace Decker.

They'd probably sign a lesser WR to replace Decker if some team gave him #1 money.

Leave a comment:

• SmokeBassett
    replied
    Unless Decker's price is too high, I would say re-sign him. He reminds me of Willie Green in the days of McCaffrey and Smith, except a little more productive. We've got Thomas and Welker, who command the other team's best CBs, and then we've got a decent #2 who's fast and can block. This offseason will be as important for who we retain as for who we acquire.

Retain: O-Line, WRs
    Acquire: Pass-covering safeties

Leave a comment:

• WildcatsBroncos
    replied
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-off-waivers/

Leave a comment:

• DBRONCS58
    replied
    What Happened to King?

Leave a comment:

• swess93
    replied
    Who is a better #2 in the league than Decker? I'll give you Roddy White. Other than him who is having a better year than Decker? (Roddy White isn't having a better year mainly because of injury). You could make a case for T.Y. Hilton and Golden Tate but they are really #1 receivers now with injuries and I personally wouldn't consider them in Decker's class either. DeAndre Hopkins is one of the better #2's in the league right now but he isn't on Deckers level. Hakeem Nicks is having a down year. Michael Floyd is looking good but he's still too young right now. Same with Alshon Jeffery. You could argue that Eric Decker is the best #2 in the league and your'e seriously discussing letting him go?

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Really sucks losing Tavarres King like we did. I want Decker back but not the one from the last few weeks. He's gotta start working harder and worrying less about flags.

Leave a comment:

• broncolassiter
    replied
    Decker is still a top #2 receiver in the league. We can replace him if necessary, but would rather keep him as he can only get better. I also don't believe he will demand a lot of money as he likes where he is at and he knows our offense.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    year base s. bonus cap hit dead
    2013 1,323,000 183,037 - 1,506,037 183,039

MOST RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS BY A WR SINCE 2011:
    Calvin Johnson (DET) - 30
    Jordy Nelson (GB) - 29
    Dez Bryant (DAL) - 29
    Eric Decker (DEN) - 24
    Wes Welker (DEN) - 24

But because everyone's in love with the midget mercenary we're just gonna throw one of the best #2 wrs in the league to the curb?
    I would love to have him back, but I think someone desperate for help is going to give him #1 $.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    year base s. bonus cap hit dead
    2013 1,323,000 183,037 - 1,506,037 183,039

MOST RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS BY A WR SINCE 2011:
    Calvin Johnson (DET) - 30
    Jordy Nelson (GB) - 29
    Dez Bryant (DAL) - 29
    Eric Decker (DEN) - 24
    Wes Welker (DEN) - 24

But because everyone's in love with the midget mercenary we're just gonna throw one of the best #2 wrs in the league to the curb?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X