X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    2 guys came into the season needing to prove they deserved a new contract, DRC and decker. DRC has had one of, if not the best year of his career while decker has become the 5th option of the offense.

DRC has proved he can be a top corner and I believe deserves a new contract this offseason while decker has continued to go downhill.
    People are acting like Decker is going to command Megatron money, and I don't get it.

He's every bit worth of 6 mil a year.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    I was thinking the same thing, I'm sure it will get washed away as soon as it's noticed...

Leave a comment:

• 80stheman
    replied
    What is going on with post #2 ^^^^^^

I've never seen spam on the forum before.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    REC: 55 YDS: 797 TD: 3 AVG: 14.5 LONG: 61

These are Eric's numbers, it doesn't look like he is wilting. Bringing a guy in like Welker & the emergence of Julius is only gonna mean less balls for everyone else. I say if Decker doesn't want a ton of money bring him back....
    Last edited by ELWAY421; 11-28-2013, 08:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    people just need something to complain about again.......
    I'm not complaining about anything. I just think it's interesting how both guys are playing for a contract and decker has kinda wilted while DRC is rolling.

I'm also excited to get a healthy front seven and get a healthy champ, DRC and Harris on the field at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    2 guys came into the season needing to prove they deserved a new contract, DRC and decker. DRC has had one of, if not the best year of his career while decker has become the 5th option of the offense.

DRC has proved he can be a top corner and I believe deserves a new contract this offseason while decker has continued to go downhill.
    people just need something to complain about again.......

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    started a topic 2 sides of the coin

2 sides of the coin

Working...
X