Schefter's Power Rankings on Sports Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Adam Schefter is an excellent sports reporter. I question his expertise to produce power rankings. I have noticed his attempt to delve more deeply into the area of football analysis, especially his conversations with Bill Polian on NFL Insiders. Polian pushes back on some of Schefters more bold assertions. Schefty is a good guy.
    Schefter is a premier reporter but he isn't a very good analyst. Dont forget the Jets beat the Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      Adam Schefter is an excellent sports reporter. I question his expertise to produce power rankings. I have noticed his attempt to delve more deeply into the area of football analysis, especially his conversations with Bill Polian on NFL Insiders. Polian pushes back on some of Schefters more bold assertions. Schefty is a good guy.
      I concur with this. While Schefter has not shown to have particularly strong analytical skills, he does always seem to have the "inside track" when it comes to information; it seems he's always reporting the "breaking news" first and is usually accurate on the reporting.

Comment

Working...
      X