Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only real problem with Manning is his ankles. Before the ankle injuries no one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only real problem with Manning is his ankles. Before the ankle injuries no one

was talking about his arm or any problems with it, we were all saying how good it looked. When the season is all said and done I think we will find out how hurt he really has been. He is one tough dude and I think he is hurt worse then anyone knows. So lets cut him and the offense some slack and hope these dang ankles get better come playoffs. If they do it will be back to scoring at will again!

Hope so as he has been different since he got hurt.

We have to win this game and after that our schedule let's up. Hopefully if we get up by a couple of scores after the KC game, Brock can come in.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      Hope so as he has been different since he got hurt.

We have to win this game and after that our schedule let's up. Hopefully if we get up by a couple of scores after the KC game, Brock can come in.
      Manning will never hear of that. They could be up 45-7 over Tennessee and he wouldnt sit. Just the way he is, unless theres only 1 or 2 minutes left in the game!

Comment

I have a gut feeling the ankles force him to retire after this season is in the books. Especially if we get a ring.
        sigpic

Comment

Remember Elway and his legs taped top to bottom? Sometimes pride keeps you going.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            I have a gut feeling the ankles force him to retire after this season is in the books. Especially if we get a ring.
            I sort of get the feeling he's going to retire after this season too. He looks so beat up out there.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SDVOL View Post
              was talking about his arm or any problems with it, we were all saying how good it looked. When the season is all said and done I think we will find out how hurt he really has been. He is one tough dude and I think he is hurt worse then anyone knows. So lets cut him and the offense some slack and hope these dang ankles get better come playoffs. If they do it will be back to scoring at will again!
              His arm issue are only present during sub freezing temps. It's a very real nerve issue that will be with him for the rest of his life. Since we didn't hit sub-freezing temps until last week, there really wasn't any talk about it. But moving forward this winter is predicted to be one of the coldest on record, so it will be talked about more and more. Especially when every playoff team and the SB host are cold weather open stadium locations (Indy being the only exception).
              #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                I think so. If we get a ring i wouldnt mind him leaving. He needs to give the Broncos at least one super bowl. Go BRONCOS!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDVOL View Post
                  He hasnt been the same since he got hit in the ankle by jacksonville then repeated against the colts. at least when he is sitting out of practice Brock is getting reps. I think we will be fine. Better to get the glitches out in the preseason than having them arise during the playoffs. Im glad that we are struggling late in the season. it will make the team stronger some playoff time. last year we struggled early then we won every game... BRONCOS ALL THE WAY.

Comment

I hate to burst the "Manning will retire bubble", but no, he isn't retiring.
                    It's an ankle sprain, annoying yes, but it will fully heal once the season ends.

Comment

Originally posted by TheArtofManning View Post
                      I hate to burst the "Manning will retire bubble", but no, he isn't retiring.
                      It's an ankle sprain, annoying yes, but it will fully heal once the season ends.
                      ^ This. Manning didn't come this far (getting traded, so much rehab, etc.) just to retire after a 2 year stint. The passion is clearly there, as his is will to win each and every week. Blowing this up to hyperbole is just that, hyperbole. Only thing Manning does next year is perhaps re-structure his contract to allow the Broncos to pick-up more defensive help and to help alleviate cap space for Moreno/DRC.

Comment

Nobody knows for sure.
                        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

Comment

Tom Brady is also a big problem for Manning. Not being able to get out of his own head, Indy....New England
                          KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

He's having potentially the best season of his career. In no way has he lost a step. He won't retire until his skills have noticeably diminished. He won't retire because of an ankle sprain.

Comment

Originally posted by WildcatsBroncos View Post
                              Tom Brady is also a big problem for Manning. Not being able to get out of his own head, Indy....New England
                              I really doubt that's the case tbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X