Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only real problem with Manning is his ankles. Before the ankle injuries no one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I think he's beginning to get a Brett Farve mentality. yeah I might not always be able to make that throw but I'm at least going to try
    this has to be a joke? Peyton makes way better decisions than Favre ever dreamed of making

Comment

Great info as always!

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
      He threw some ducks yesterday. The second interception was about the worst pass I've ever seen him throw. Hopefully it's just a byproduct of his ankles and it'll get better.
      Pressure up the middle sometimes catches him on his back foot, so he can't put anything on it.

It not like he made the same, sure-footed throw he normally makes, but it randomly came out wobbly and soft. People need to realize an NFL QB throwing an awkward duck with no speed on it probably had something affect the throw.
      Last edited by Doogansquest; 12-05-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

The 2nd INT was bad, but as others have said, he had pressure in his face and couldnt put any mustard on it.

The first INT was basically like a punt and not even a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          The 2nd INT was bad, but as others have said, he had pressure in his face and couldnt put any mustard on it.

The first INT was basically like a punt and not even a big deal.
          And we've seen QB's do that at the end of a half before. It's not a big deal, a bad decision, whatever.

Manning also later noted that he wouldn't have even made the throw had he been aware Thomas was hurt.

Comment

Thomas could have caught it but couldn't raise his arm, leaving him to try one-handed, which led to the deflection/INT.

Comment

A few of those passes especially the three deep balls to Decker were right on the money and were 35+ yard gains. His arm strength isn't Flacco's, but he's about as accurate as you can be. And honestly I'll take his accuracy over Flaccos arm strength. Especialy since a huge deep ball with a softy like Thomas jumping up to grab it will likely lead to an INT.

Comment

Also, Flaccos has 14 INTs this season, with 5 coming against the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Working...
                X