It's Time To Take Over The AFC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Time To Take Over The AFC!

I do not like over-confidence, especially when backed by little tangible data. And I certainly don't like looking like the fool who gets all cocky, and ends up regretting it. But from a tangible perspective alone, I believe we take back the AFC starting tomorrow against KC. Just as I believed that this coming game was crucial, no matter what happened in Foxboro, I now feel like we will be up for the challenge, and cement our stronghold in both the division and the AFC overall.

A win gives us a massive advantage in the AFC West, with a game lead plus the head to head tie breaker if needed. And based on our schedule, I see us running the table, if we execute to our capability, one game at a time. This is our toughest game left in regular season. I expect us to beat The Titans (home), Chargers (home), and then the Texans and Raiders on the road. Sure, anything's possible. The Chargers can play tough. And who knows what can happen to any team if they have a few bad bounces in a game. But with all due respect, a win tomorrow and we have a serious shot at 14 and 2.

Couple with that, KC may lose another game along the way. They play Washington and The Raiders on the road, followed by a tough game with The Colts (in KC) and then The Chargers on the road. I could see them losing one of those games. My gut tells me they will end the season at 12 and 4. They seem to be losing some momentum, especially on D. They are slipping down the stats table, partly due to injury.

And as for the AFC.......sure, that loss last week has potential repercussions down the road, as it kept us within range. But again, closing out with wins gives us home field throughout the playoffs, and one can not guarantee that The Pats will run the table. I am quite sure they will beat Houston, Cleveland and The Bills, but they have stops in Miami and Baltimore, and I have a hunch one of them will prevail. Regardless, we win out, they can't catch us.

And what I really want to see is having The Pats here in the playoffs, and return the favour. We want them back. It would be so sweet!!

OKAY....back to earth. One game at a time. Lets give KC some of our finest!

YEs!
    if we win this game, we can afford one regular season loss and still win the division and guarantee at least #2 seed.

But we want it ALL! #1 SEED!

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
      YEs!
      if we win this game, we can afford one regular season loss and still win the division and guarantee at least #2 seed.

But we want it ALL! #1 SEED!
      #1 Seed, The Pats and then The Dance.........that`s what I want!!!

Comment

We can and will win out, Manning really wants Brady in this house. A dominating win tomorrow will make a commanding statement about our team.

Fox is back! Give him a homecoming gift in the 38 point range.
        [sigpic

Comment

Im ready to take this thing over! First its time to take care of KC then just hope Pats lose so we have some breathing room.

if we win tomorrow I dont see where we will have another loss.
          sigpic

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that Brady has had the privilege of hosting Manning something like 10 of their 14 meetings? It's time to go the other way.

Colts in the divisional round, Patriots in the AFCCG, and the Saints in the Super Bowl. How's that for sweet revenge for Manning?

Comment

yep it starts tomorrow the battle for #1 seed going to be a tough game loud to hope we handle it well....its a must win

Comment

We need to hang a couple of scores early to keep that crowd at bay. I really hope our offense is clicking,
                [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                  Has anyone else noticed that Brady has had the privilege of hosting Manning something like 10 of their 14 meetings? It's time to go the other way.

Colts in the divisional round, Patriots in the AFCCG, and the Saints in the Super Bowl. How's that for sweet revenge for Manning?
                  Yeah, last 2 and 3 next year have been in NE.

Seems we always go there.

Manning said that in his PC last week lol.

Comment

The team is going to come out and play with a lot of intensity in all four quarters.
                    Team Broncos!
                    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

This to me is the game of the year. WIN @ KC and take the crown!

OF COURSE>>>>> Getting a bit cocky and ahead of ourselves can occur but the rest of the schedule looks cushy to us.

HOWEVER...... We have to win on Sunday BEFORE we get any big time "Home Field Advantage" dreams in our future.

We also had that scenario last year and look where it got us.

BRONCOS= FOCUS+DOMINATION+LEADERSHIP+DETERMINATION=AFC CROWN FROM HERE ON OUT!!!!

I'm a bit giddy. I'm a bit excited.

I'm a bit nervous. I'm a bit ready for a letdown.

*shrugs*

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        #1 Seed, The Pats and then The Dance.........that`s what I want!!!
                        Revenge Tour. #1 seed, get the Colts in Denver for the Divisional game, then the Pats in Denver for the AFC Championship game, then on to the SB.
                        You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Would love for us to win out but I would rather us win out in the playoffs. :thumb:
                          sigpic
                          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

We know what we want.....and we want it bad!!!

Good stuff gang.......The Colts, The Pats and then The Saints......it would be a Manning dream job!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              We know what we want.....and we want it bad!!!

Good stuff gang.......The Colts, The Pats and then The Saints......it would be a Manning dream job!!!
                              Seattle MIGHT have something to say about that...... But I like the strategy.

I don't care WHO is the NFC opponent. I just want us to beat the best to hoist the big prize in the end.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X