No announcement yet.

It's Time To Take Over The AFC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would much rather face the Saints then the seahawks in the super bowl but you got to beat the bast to be the best
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
      We need to hang a couple of scores early to keep that crowd at bay. I really hope our offense is clicking,
      This is key. The NE crowd is weak compared to playing at Arrowhead. We need to sit them down early so Peyton can make his adjustments at the line.

Comment

Can we get the weather swami so see if we want the #1 or the #2......

We all know its going to be a New England rematch anyway.

Comment

BIG GAME TODAY!!!!!

Can't wait. Losing to The Pats makes me that much more excited about this one.

Comment

Today's comeback was huge!

We basically now have a 2 game lead on KC, given we have the first tie breaker. Plus we are ahead of The Pats, who narrowly beat Houston.

Big comeback......incredible game by Decker!!! And nice to see Ball do some damage!

Comment

yep great game montee n decker were huge....now back home vs the titans

Comment

You know the best way to get over giving up 4 straight TDs in a game........do it yourself the following week. (Okay, NE scored 4 TDs and a FG, but that's just splitting hairs).

Comment

The key from this point on is to not underestimate the remaining 4 opponents. It can be easy to do that when you're not playing a Tom Brady or Andrew Luck. The biggest test of how level headed this team is will be tested with these last four games but I have faith!
                  Originally posted by darth-hideous
                  Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                  Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

Win out. :thumb:
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      Win out. :thumb:
                      Yes indeed......

and welcome to our lovely home, Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
                        The key from this point on is to not underestimate the remaining 4 opponents. It can be easy to do that when you're not playing a Tom Brady or Andrew Luck. The biggest test of how level headed this team is will be tested with these last four games but I have faith!
                        Agreed. Chargers and Texans = Trap games

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoDF View Post
                          Agreed. Chargers and Texans = Trap games
                          Why does everyone say this.... Why would the Broncos, who have lost more times to San Diego in the last few years ever look past them.... Its ridiculous to think that our team who has been beaten down by the Charges, and were even in the process of being beaten down last year before the huge comeback would over look a good team in our division... May be they overlook the texans but after this weeks NE game and how they almost held Brady off, plus the last year beating, I don't think they would even look past that either...
                          GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Yes indeed......

and welcome to our lovely home, Titans.
                            forecast = 25 degrees w/snow
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              forecast = 25 degrees w/snow
                              Oh did I mention.....our house is nice and white, and pretty cool!!!!

:thumb:

Comment

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X