It's Time To Take Over The AFC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I can't believe what I am about to say.......given I have been a Moreno fan from day one. But between the tears and this little maneuver on the field, Knowshon appears to be childlike in some ways. You know, big sad tears and then playing on the ground. But lets not mistake anything, the guy is a strong man, with leadership qualities.

I couldn't resist.

You da man Knowshon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I can't believe what I am about to say.......given I have been a Moreno fan from day one. But between the tears and this little maneuver on the field, Knowshon appears to be childlike in some ways. You know, big sad tears and then playing on the ground. But lets not mistake anything, the guy is a strong man, with leadership qualities.

I couldn't resist.

You da man Knowshon!!!
      When you're in enemy (not to be confused with enema) territory, you have to belly crawl under the barbed wire through a minefield to throw a grenade in the bunker while the tank comes up for support.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        When you're in enemy (not to be confused with enema) territory, you have to belly crawl under the barbed wire through a minefield to throw a grenade in the bunker while the tank comes up for support.
        Great imagery you provided. I loved the crawl he did.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
          We can and will win out, Manning really wants Brady in this house. A dominating win tomorrow will make a commanding statement about our team.

Fox is back! Give him a homecoming gift in the 38 point range.
          Trust me on this one, Taos.

Manning doesn't ever want to see Tom Brady again, if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            We know what we want.....and we want it bad!!!

Good stuff gang.......The Colts, The Pats and then The Saints......it would be a Manning dream job!!!
            I realize that you guys are pumped and all, but don't get too far ahead of yourselves, please!

No way Peyton Manning wants, or is looking forward to, a rematch with NE. In Denver or anywhere else.

Depleted as they are in key defensive positions, NE has already proven that their offense, under Brady, can eviscerate the Denver D, almost at will. Five possessions last week turned into 5 scores, including four straight TDs!

You actually think Manning is looking eagerly towards facing them again? LOL

Comment

Teams, coaches and players prepare for their next opponent in a very repetitive way. Just like practice, it's broken down to the smallest part and built up to team. This kind of trash talk seldom finds its way into the equation. Patriots fans ought to know this by now since their HC preaches this.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
              X