Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samparnell
    replied
    Teams, coaches and players prepare for their next opponent in a very repetitive way. Just like practice, it's broken down to the smallest part and built up to team. This kind of trash talk seldom finds its way into the equation. Patriots fans ought to know this by now since their HC preaches this.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bojangles
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    We know what we want.....and we want it bad!!!

Good stuff gang.......The Colts, The Pats and then The Saints......it would be a Manning dream job!!!
    I realize that you guys are pumped and all, but don't get too far ahead of yourselves, please!

No way Peyton Manning wants, or is looking forward to, a rematch with NE. In Denver or anywhere else.

Depleted as they are in key defensive positions, NE has already proven that their offense, under Brady, can eviscerate the Denver D, almost at will. Five possessions last week turned into 5 scores, including four straight TDs!

You actually think Manning is looking eagerly towards facing them again? LOL

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bojangles
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    We can and will win out, Manning really wants Brady in this house. A dominating win tomorrow will make a commanding statement about our team.

Fox is back! Give him a homecoming gift in the 38 point range.
    Trust me on this one, Taos.

Manning doesn't ever want to see Tom Brady again, if possible.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    When you're in enemy (not to be confused with enema) territory, you have to belly crawl under the barbed wire through a minefield to throw a grenade in the bunker while the tank comes up for support.
    Great imagery you provided. I loved the crawl he did.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    I can't believe what I am about to say.......given I have been a Moreno fan from day one. But between the tears and this little maneuver on the field, Knowshon appears to be childlike in some ways. You know, big sad tears and then playing on the ground. But lets not mistake anything, the guy is a strong man, with leadership qualities.

I couldn't resist.

You da man Knowshon!!!
    When you're in enemy (not to be confused with enema) territory, you have to belly crawl under the barbed wire through a minefield to throw a grenade in the bunker while the tank comes up for support.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I can't believe what I am about to say.......given I have been a Moreno fan from day one. But between the tears and this little maneuver on the field, Knowshon appears to be childlike in some ways. You know, big sad tears and then playing on the ground. But lets not mistake anything, the guy is a strong man, with leadership qualities.

I couldn't resist.

You da man Knowshon!!!

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    forecast = 25 degrees w/snow
    Oh did I mention.....our house is nice and white, and pretty cool!!!!

:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Yes indeed......

and welcome to our lovely home, Titans.
    forecast = 25 degrees w/snow

Leave a comment:

• duhyaj
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoDF View Post
    Agreed. Chargers and Texans = Trap games
    Why does everyone say this.... Why would the Broncos, who have lost more times to San Diego in the last few years ever look past them.... Its ridiculous to think that our team who has been beaten down by the Charges, and were even in the process of being beaten down last year before the huge comeback would over look a good team in our division... May be they overlook the texans but after this weeks NE game and how they almost held Brady off, plus the last year beating, I don't think they would even look past that either...

Leave a comment:

• BroncoDF
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
    The key from this point on is to not underestimate the remaining 4 opponents. It can be easy to do that when you're not playing a Tom Brady or Andrew Luck. The biggest test of how level headed this team is will be tested with these last four games but I have faith!
    Agreed. Chargers and Texans = Trap games

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Win out. :thumb:
    Yes indeed......

and welcome to our lovely home, Titans.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Win out. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Bronco-24
    replied
    The key from this point on is to not underestimate the remaining 4 opponents. It can be easy to do that when you're not playing a Tom Brady or Andrew Luck. The biggest test of how level headed this team is will be tested with these last four games but I have faith!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    You know the best way to get over giving up 4 straight TDs in a game........do it yourself the following week. (Okay, NE scored 4 TDs and a FG, but that's just splitting hairs).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X