Hillman active.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillman active.

Looks like CJ Anderson is inactive today which means Hillman should be active.

@CjAndersonRB9: Game day yurn up love my brothers and it don't matter even tho I'm inactive we gone take care of biz ya herd me
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Too bad......I would like to see a little more of CJ, to get a good feel for what he can do.

Comment

Hillman is a very gifted runner, I hope he has fixed his fumbles.

Comment

Klis just said Knowshon will get less than 10 touches today, I am looking forward to seeing CJ on the goal line today....if Hillman touches the ball inside the 20 it's a disaster waiting to happen. Definition of insanity, expecting different outcomes from the same set of circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by TheComeBackKid View Post
          Klis just said Knowshon will get less than 10 touches today, I am looking forward to seeing CJ on the goal line today....if Hillman touches the ball inside the 20 it's a disaster waiting to happen. Definition of insanity, expecting different outcomes from the same set of circumstances.
          You mean you were looking forward to CJ. It looks like he's inactive.

Where did klis say Moreno will only get 10 carries? I haven't seen that reported by him or anyone else. Every report I'm seeing says Moreno is good to go full bore
          Last edited by crash123go; 12-01-2013, 09:03 AM.

Comment

If Moreno only gets 10 touches, who gets remaining? Ball or Hillman?
            Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

I know CJ fumbled last week and a dropped pass-think so. Anyway, not sure but I guess Denver coaches have faith in hill man here and this is a playoff type game so we are gonna see how he bounces back, how ball responds, and we know what we have in KM.

Think this is at all a personal move since KC has not seen hillman? Get our short passing game going earlier or take the place if KM is limited? What happens if hillman fumbles the first exchange? Ball gets 24 carries? Interesting. Hope hillman makes a positive statement.

Comment

I don't believe Knowshon gets less than 10 touches. Not when he's been probable the past few days.
                sigpic
                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                  Looks like CJ Anderson is inactive today which means Hillman should be active.

@CjAndersonRB9: Game day yurn up love my brothers and it don't matter even tho I'm inactive we gone take care of biz ya herd me
                  They have to test the waters (hands as the case would have it) sooner or later. My feeling is that we're having an open try out based on pass protection and ball security. We know they can run! It' a hell of a situation to be in with that kind of depth and no faith in any of them.

We must have faith in Elway and the coaches here.
                  [sigpic

Comment

One fumble by Hillman and he'll be sitting out the rest of the season.

Comment

Hillman does have playoff experience and he will be well rested and ready to go. I just can't get over all the negativity towards Hillman. Why wouldn't so called fans want or wish negative things to happen. Hillman has less fumbles then Ball and is more experienced then Ball and CJ combined is younger then both. Those are facts

Comment

Originally posted by Fastman View Post
                        Hillman does have playoff experience and he will be well rested and ready to go. I just can't get over all the negativity towards Hillman. Why wouldn't so called fans want or wish negative things to happen. Hillman has less fumbles then Ball and is more experienced then Ball and CJ combined is younger then both. Those are facts
                        He's also a very good running back. He's just a natural runner in between the tackles, he only has a fumble issue

Comment

well lets just pray Hillman n ball when there in the game hold on to it cant give KC extra chances/short fields...

Comment

Fumbles, Fumbles everywhere...
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Fastman View Post
                              Nobody here wants negative things to happen to Hillman. Negative things for him means negative things for the team. But he and Ball have had fumbling problems, that's just a fact. If KM is limited today then I'm just hoping whoever is carrying the ball holds onto it. Ball security is a priority, especially today.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X