• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just hold on to the ball really tight.

Hillman is going to have a good game.
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Time for Hillman to redeem himself. I hope he has a good game.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
        One fumble by Hillman and he'll be sitting out the rest of the season.
        Not a question if he will fumble, more like When will he fumble,,, I say at the goal line when we need a score.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Giddy'up View Post
          Not a question if he will fumble, more like When will he fumble,,, I say at the goal line when we need a score.
          How many fumbles has he had this year? 2? Ball keeps fumbling and we all give him a pass. I believe in Hillman and honestly think we need him.
          sigpic
          Sig by Blondie79

Comment

It will be a miracle if we get through this game without a turnover. But maybe today is the day they turn it around.
            ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

I really hope Ronnie has worked out his fumbling issues. He is a weapon this offense could really really use.

Comment

Another questionable choice by this coaching staff IMO. C J is the best running back we have behind Moreno but is not getting the reps out there so of course he looks bad. So instead of giving him 1st team reps they bring back MrFumbles and continue to go with the slow and plodding MrFumbles v2(BALL) ....

Reminds me how they chose to put Duke on the PS squad last year when he was one of the better players in training camp. Or how they chose to go with Joe Mays for so long when we had better options. Or how they refuse to put S. Johnson on the field when he was our best defensive player in the pre-season last year. Or how they took until like the end of the season last year for them to finally see that M. Jackson could get to the QB..

Only thing this coaching staff seems to look at is how high you were drafted or how long have you been in the league. Who cares about how they are playing right now....

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                  How many fumbles has he had this year? 2? Ball keeps fumbling and we all give him a pass. I believe in Hillman and honestly think we need him.
                  The difference is, Ball is built to be an every-down type of back. Hillman is, and will always be small, and therefore more prone to fumbling between the tackles against big boys. Ball has lots of experience in a pro-style offense, and knows how to find the end zone. It's easy to see that he will likely get over the fumbling, whereas Hillman will always have that size and strength disadvantage.

Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
                  Another questionable choice by this coaching staff IMO. C J is the best running back we have behind Moreno but is not getting the reps out there so of course he looks bad. So instead of giving him 1st team reps they bring back MrFumbles and continue to go with the slow and plodding MrFumbles v2(BALL) ....

Reminds me how they chose to put Duke on the PS squad last year when he was one of the better players in training camp. Or how they chose to go with Joe Mays for so long when we had better options. Or how they refuse to put S. Johnson on the field when he was our best defensive player in the pre-season last year. Or how they took until like the end of the season last year for them to finally see that M. Jackson could get to the QB..

Only thing this coaching staff seems to look at is how high you were drafted or how long have you been in the league. Who cares about how they are playing right now....
                  The coaches know much better than anyone here who the best backs on the team are. If they felt CJ was it, he'd be playing.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                    Looks like CJ Anderson is inactive today which means Hillman should be active.

@CjAndersonRB9: Game day yurn up love my brothers and it don't matter even tho I'm inactive we gone take care of biz ya herd me
                    was this english?

Comment

Working...
                    X