Decker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decker

This is why he must be signed, stupid Welker is nothing but window dressing, finesse receiver.

Decker has taken a back seat for everyone else and been the ultimate pro. We need him and DT long term

I hope the Welker signing does not make let decker walk. That would be a debacle

I agree about Decker. but I wouldn't say Welker is just "window dressing"...whatever that is supposed to even mean.

Comment

Just think he wasn't needed. They brought him for show, kind of, he is a slot guy. No need, could of used the resources for D, which is always an issue or OL

Comment

But...but...but....Decker is no good....just ask guys like Crash.....
        sigpic

Comment

Our offense has been better this season with Welker. Right now he has about 700 yards receiving and 9 touchdowns. With DT being injury prone for most of his career I think it was a smart move and it made our offense undoubtedly the best in the NFL.

Comment

Both guys are needed and they will work to make sure both stay. To say W elker is window dressing is simply not true-look at his numbers.

Comment

How about that catch?

Comment

DT has done way worse today than Decker......yet people still rag on Eric.
                sigpic

Comment

That was beautiful.

Comment

That one was better, guy is so much more clutch and a big play guy than Welker

Comment

Decker 5 catches, 140 yards and 2 TDs and counting.
                      ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

There is no way they are going to get rid of Decker. He is the " X" factor

Comment

I appreciate our entire receiving corps, I don't understand why one always needs to be thrown under the bus in favor of the others in these threads. They are all play makers and I'm glad I have the opportunity to watch them all take the field together in a Broncos uniform.

Comment

Why compare Decker and Welker, they are both great. Welker is drawing a defender-or two right now and that helps Decker as well. There is a need for both of them and room for both of them.

Comment

Decker is my favorite receiver on the team. Been defending him on this site since he got his start. He's the most underrated player on offense. Oftenly bashed on this site.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                              X