Decker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
    Welker is drawing defenders all the time with Julius Thomas going down; that's what opened things back up for Decker. Manning was hitting him all night and it was great to see.

All of the weapons are necessary.
    This^^^.

All of the weapons will be needed down the stretch. When one guy has a tough game, someone else can find a way to pick up the slack.

Thank goodness we have a set of unselfish receivers and tight ends who play hard and don't play the diva act. That means a lot to a team, and builds locker room morale, too.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      Decker is my favorite receiver on the team. Been defending him on this site since he got his start. He's the most underrated player on offense. Oftenly bashed on this site.
      Not bashed....he is a better player than his last few games....what you call bashing has been constructive criticism....now look!

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
        Welker is drawing defenders all the time with Julius Thomas going down; that's what opened things back up for Decker. Manning was hitting him all night and it was great to see.

All of the weapons are necessary.
        Exactly. Anyone who thinks players get their numbers "in a vacuum" just doesn't understand the game. Having the weapons we have means you can't take away every option. The defense just has to pick their poison and hope for the best.

Comment

Do you guys watch football?

Opposing DC's scheme around Welker first and foremost--even more than Demaryius in the case of SD, KC, and NE'. Meaning Welker is the most worrisome option and draws safety help. He's the reason Decker gets the most favorable matchups on the entire offense.

Games like today's aren't supposed to be a fluke. We are supposed to be able to exploit Decker's man every match.

Comment

Eehhh decker sucks he only got me 41 points should have gotten me 50

Comment

For all those talking krap about Decker, this is your eat crow thread

I just had too. I have eaten my fare share, now all you guys talking krap on Decker here is your turn. Yep, that is our ED.:dance: What you got to say now?
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

He had a great game. Kansas City put him in single coverage and often rotated a safety to the other side. Manning was throwing strikes and Eric came up big instead of tossing his hands up to draw a flag.

It was a welcomed turnaround. Now if we could get Welker back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                  I just had too. I have eaten my fare share, now all you guys talking krap on Decker here is your turn. Yep, that is our ED.:dance: What you got to say now?
                  I think he needed a reality check. Im sure he read some of the smack that was on the website. I know he is capable, and im glad he had a career game. He looked like a beast today. Go Broncos!!!!

Comment

Today he beat the number of touchdowns he's had the whole season. One great game doesn't answer for a season of under-performing.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy View Post
                      Today he beat the number of touchdowns he's had the whole season. One great game doesn't answer for a season of under-performing.
                      Uhh, he's top 15-20 in receiving yards and just had a HUGE game.

His under-performing season is quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy View Post
                        He hasn't under-performed. This is a fantasy.

Comment

Can you say Offensive Player of the Week? If he doesn't win it, he should report it to the Denver Police because he will have been robbed.
                          ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

No crow eating from me, i've backed Decker time and time again.

The hate he gets is absolutely ridiculous and uncalled for.

He's as good as a number 2 WR as there is in the NFL.

Comment

I hope Decker makes me eat crow each and every week in the season. The only reason I get angry at my broncos is because I believe they can do greater things than they are currently achieving. Great game by Decker.
                              Denver Broncos GM
                              Originally posted by Mosk
                              Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

I still hate his reality show........

Comment

Working...
                                X