Decker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saucy View Post
    Today he beat the number of touchdowns he's had the whole season. One great game doesn't answer for a season of under-performing.
    unbelievable.

how good does his season have to be? 800 yards coming into this game...that isn't good enough for you? he is competing with 3 other talented players for balls...all 4 have 40+ catches and 600+ yards.....again...unbelievable.....
    sigpic

Comment

The hate he gets is pretty crazy.

If he does leave, then i hope some of the people see how much he means to our offense.

Comment

Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
        Can you say Offensive Player of the Week? If he doesn't win it, he should report it to the Denver Police because he will have been robbed.
        Alshon and Gordon will be in that mix too.
        sigpic

Comment

What I've seen most of the season is a guy who had only 3 TDs. He wasn't playing competitive. He would give up on plays and throw his hands up for a flag. He's had a few amazing games, but has been shut down most of the time. I'm not saying he's been bad. I'm just saying he could be a lot better.

Comment

Decker was fantastic!
            Team Broncos!
            2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

What I've seen most of the season is a guy who had only 3 TDs. He wasn't playing competitive. He would give up on plays and throw his hands up for a flag. He's had a few amazing games, but has been shut down most of the time. I'm not saying he's been bad. I'm just saying he could be a lot better.
              This is pretty accurate. His stats were good coming into the game, but he wasn't scoring, and he gave up on A LOT of plays. Today was refreshing, and he and Manning were just connecting. We need him to step it up as long as Welker is being smothered, JT is injured, DT is sometimes injured, and Moreno will be limited to save it for the playoffs.

Comment

Decker is the breast that makes this dangerous.

Comment

I have been seeing a lot of complaining about him lately and I guess it just got to me. The first game of the year he had a bad game but other than that I think he has performed. Yes he has dropped some but all recievers do. Rod Smith had a few and he was huge for us, love the guy and always will. I guess I just love seeing this and there is a part of me that wants to rub it in to all the Debbie Downers on Decker. I think he has more than earned his spot and is still progressing. I see him on this team for a long time and just getting better. If that makes me a Decker Homer I'm ok with that.
                  My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

No crow eating here. I still believe my signature line.
                    :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                      Alshon and Gordon will be in that mix too.

Ashlon Jeffery, 12 catches, 249 yards, 2 TDs (Bears lost)
                      Josh Gordon, 10 catches, 261 yards, 2 TDs (Browns lost)
                      Eric Decker, 8 catches, 174 yards, 4 TDs (Broncos won)
                      I don't see how Decker losses that, points > yards, plus we won and they didn't but crazier things have happened.
                      ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

He's made a lot of big plays, especially on "bad throws" or after the catch. The "looking for a flag stuff" is more mythology going around this board. Yes, he does wave his arm for flag a lot, but I can only recall one play where one could make a case that he did so while sacrificing his route-running. Otherwise, it's just smart football to ask for a flag when the play is over or the ball is not catchable.

The "number of TDs" stuff is silly. 3 TDs isn't even terrible, but it's really not relevant because he's not been a primary red zone target. There's been a lot of TDs to go around and a lot of guys that are going to take away plays from other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
                          I don't see how Decker losses that, points > yards, plus we won and they didn't but crazier things have happened.
                          those awards usually go to game winners
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jfree24 View Post
                            Decker is the breast that makes this dangerous.
                            ?

sigpic

Comment

I think Decker gets a lot of hate because all your wives and girlfriends can't stop staring at him.
                              sigpic

Comment

I was surprised to find out he only has three TD's for the SEASON!

Comment

Working...
                                X