Decker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luckyshot View Post
    I think Decker gets a lot of hate because all your wives and girlfriends can't stop staring at him.
    I have the same problem. Decker's wife can't stop staring at me. It's a curse but I'm trying to live with it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      I have the same problem. Decker's wife can't stop staring at me. It's a curse but I'm trying to live with it.

10 char

Comment

Good comeback. Saves me the trouble of responding to that ridiculous post. lol

Comment

Thanks for bringing the comedy to this subject. haha
          was MileHigh

Comment

I think Decker gets a lot of hate because all your wives and girlfriends can't stop staring at him.

Team Broncos!
            2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Originally posted by cirehawk View Post
              Good comeback. Saves me the trouble of responding to that ridiculous post. lol
              Don't hate us because we are beautiful.

sigpic

Comment

He's a beautiful man.
                Team Broncos!
                2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

I want to remind everyone that Marcus Cooper was covering him most the day. That matters.

Ramirez had a season worst day run blocking against Poe a couple weeks ago, and then had a season best run blocking day against NE's backup scrubs. The difference here is the competition. Poe shut 'em down again today.

I want to see Decker have a quality game against a quality corner.

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
                    I want to remind everyone that Marcus Cooper was covering him most the day. That matters.

Ramirez had a season worst day run blocking against Poe a couple weeks ago, and then had a season best run blocking day against NE's backup scrubs. The difference here is the competition. Poe shut 'em down again today.

Doubtful unless unless a team has a pair of ProBowl corners in stock. They're always going to put their best guys on DT and would be stupid not to!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                    2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post

At least he made the catches on the throws made to him. Look how well Avery did for KC.

Comment

Alshon and Gordon will be in that mix too.
                        Not to take anything away from Decker today but I think Gordon gets that hands down.
                        sigpic

Comment

Of course we need Decker. When everyone is healthy, we're probably the only team with 4 quality receiving options off the line. No defense has a secondary that can consistently shut that down.

Comment

Ya no...I don't have that problem. My biggest beef with him at this point is he's killing my fantasy team by being the only Denver receiver I don't have.....LET SOMEONE ELSE HAVE THE BALL ERIC!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I think some people do not understand football. Decker was the go to guy today becasuew he was the most open. Defense can not cover every Denver receiver so manning goes to the best matchup .... today it was decker next week it may be welker or thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                                Uhh, he's top 15-20 in receiving yards and just had a HUGE game.

His under-performing season is quite good.
                                Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                                No crow eating from me, i've backed Decker time and time again.

The hate he gets is absolutely ridiculous and uncalled for.

He's as good as a number 2 WR as there is in the NFL.
                                unbelievable.

how good does his season have to be? 800 yards coming into this game...that isn't good enough for you? he is competing with 3 other talented players for balls...all 4 have 40+ catches and 600+ yards.....again...unbelievable.....
                                Guys guys, you can't bring stats and logic into a forum discussion. Remember it's all an eye test, if he doesn't look like he is doing something then he must suck.

The Decker hate is unrealistic and silly. Those that won't him off he team are either stupid or not actually a fan of this team and wants it to lose talent.

Decker is good, he's one of the best number 2's in the league and has been since he got here. Some of you are just greedy and want all the players to be putting up Calvin Johnson like numbers when that's very unrealistic...esp when Peyton Manning is your QB, whom spreads the wealth.

As it was said by someone else, DT had 4 drops, does that mean we should cut him?
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X