Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adamgonzalesblu View Post
    I think he should move to safety!!! he would be good in that position
    Maybe. I wouldn't be opposed to giving it a shot, but his days as a good corner appear to be behind him.

Comment

Having seen Webster play...um, Champ's better than him. Not saying much.

Comment

He is a keeper. I thought Montee Ball had a great game today.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
          $11 million for this...

Man, those are some alligator tears right there.
          ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by bjmohar View Post
            Not a popsicles chance in hell he gets 11 large per year.
            That is A LOT of fluid, I'm guessing they were flushing his eyes out, like he got something in them, not crying.

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
              Having seen Webster play...um, Champ's better than him. Not saying much.
              To be fair, a few of the plays Kayvon got beat on were back shoulder throws where he was in decent position. That play is tough to cover for anyone, let alone a rookie. In general though I agree, it wasn't a great day for him by any means.

Comment

Eric Burke ‏@Fox4eb 17m

BREAKING: Homicide in parking lot at Arrowhead. 2 in custody. No info on them or victim or their fan affiliation. #ridiculous #ItsAGame

Comment

Champ has been a great player....no question. I hate to say it however, that he's nearing the end. He seems to get injured very easily now, and sometimes father time is an enemy.

Maybe he can play Safety for a bit, to see if he can make the switch. I don't see it though. I think you need some aggression back there. Just not sure anymore.

We still luvs ya Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
                    Eric Burke ‏@Fox4eb 17m

BREAKING: Homicide in parking lot at Arrowhead. 2 in custody. No info on them or victim or their fan affiliation. #ridiculous #ItsAGame
                    Oh man, that's horrible! Probably some scumbag trying to rob someone. You can't go anywhere these days without your sidearm.
                    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
                      Oh man, that's horrible! Probably some scumbag trying to rob someone. You can't go anywhere these days without your sidearm.
                      Yep....THATS the problem, not enough guns to protect people from being gunned down.

Comment

Originally posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
                        Eric Burke ‏@Fox4eb 17m

Is this in the right thread????

Comment

Man, those are some alligator tears right there.
                          Again.....is this in the right place???

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Again.....is this in the right place???
                            I think hes saying if we let Champ go we can give the money saved against the cap to Moreno.

Comment

To bring this thread back to the original topic…

Champ came back in after he appeared to hurt his arm, but I would like to know why he wasn't playing in the second half. Anyone hear anything?
                              sigpic

Comment

Struggle at Arrowhead Stadium during game leaves 1 man dead

Posted: Dec 01, 2013 7:11 PM CST
                                Updated: Dec 01, 2013 7:51 PM CST
                                By DeAnn Smith, Digital Content Manager - email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
                                A man is dead following a struggle in an Arrowhead Stadium parking as the Kansas City Chiefs and Denver Broncos played each other.

MORE
                                Year later, Jovan Belcher murder-suicide pain lingers

A year ago, Kasandra Perkins would party at a Kansas City entertainment district with friends. Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher would be drinking and would be found asleep outside a female friend's apartment in Midtown Kansas City.

About 8 a.m. on Dec. 1, Belcher, who was legally drunk, would return to his east Kansas City home and pump nine bullets into Perkins' body after an argument. His infant daughter and mother were in the house.

Continue reading >>
                                Kansas City police Chief Darryl Forte called it a homicide in a tweet. Other police officials called it a death investigation.

Police officials said the struggle occurred in Lot A during the game. The man was rushed to an area hospital where he died.

Forte said two suspects are in custody.

Police sources tell KCTV5 that a man and his son had gone to their vehicle during the game. When they arrived, they found another man rifling through the vehicle and a fight broke out. The man who apparently did not belong in the vehicle died.

Police officials did not say whether the two in custody were the father and his son or not.

This occurred exactly one year after Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher killed Kasandra Perkins, the mother of his infant daughter, and then drove to Arrowhead where he killed himself in front of horrified team leaders.

KCTV5 is gathering more information. Refresh this page for updates.

Copyright 2013 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.

Comment

Working...
                                X