Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assuming Denver takes care of business, who do you want to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assuming Denver takes care of business, who do you want to play?

Assuming Denver wins out and gets the number one seed and the Pats hold on to the two seed who would you most like to see at Mile High in week two of the playoffs?
    Colts
    53.70%
    Bengals
    11.11%
    Cheifs
    11.11%
    Ravens
    24.07%
    Other (can assume this team will be on a hot streak to qualify)
    0.00%

I want the Ravens, badly!!!

Comment

I chose the Chiefs because I want them to beat them 3 times in one year and really send them home crying... but a revenge win against the Ravens is equally as good!
      All in for Siemian!

Comment

Yeah I remember when I wanted to play the Jaguars:doh:

Comment

Hawks. Their is no way winning a Super Bowl could be sweeter then putting up 40 on this so called legion of boom. Bay Bay goin over 100 and a couple of TDs on Sherman.. Gotta love it.

Comment

Many scenraios.

Denver of course, controls their destiny. Run th etable and they ge the #1 seed. They should as a minimum. get the #2 seed. Denver will finish 13-3 worst case, probably 14-2.

Patriots: - Cleveland, at Miami, at Baltimore, Buffalo - They have two gimmees, and two potentially tough road games. Maybe they'll lose one and take the pressure off of Denver to win out? Ne will finis 12-4 worst case.

Bengals and Colts - Have a huge game against each other, this coming weekend. The winner will likely get the #3 seed. If Cinci wins out (12-4) and NE mamages to lose 1 game, the Bengals would get the #2 seed, having beaten NE this year. Don't see that happening, but it's possible.
            Cinci has: Indy - at Pittsburgh - Minnesota - Baltimore. Three home games, but only one easy game (Minn)
            I see no better than 11-5
            Indianapolis: at Cinci - Houston - at KC - Jax. Two easy home wins, two tough road games. I see no better than 3-1 there, so final record would be 11-5 at best.

Bottom line is, the Cincy/Indy game this weekend is huge for the seeding. Winner should get the #3 seed, loser the #4 seed.

Chiefs should get the #5 seed, they play: at Wash - at Oak - Indy - at SD. They may lose two of those and finish at 11-5

I feel that the Ravens will get the #2 WC, (#6 seed). They play: Minnesota - at Detroit - NE - at Cincinnati.
            They're playing for their playoff lives, and may actually win out. Game against NE is huge for them, for NE and potentially for Denver, should the Broncos lose one more.

Right now it looks like Denver and NE get the byes.
            Cinci/Indy would play KC at home
            Cinci Indy would play Baltimore at home.

Do we really want to play KC a third time? It's tough beating anyone 3 times in one year.

Comment

As long as we get the #1 seed, I don't care who we face. I feel that we can beat anyone that comes into Mile High. I just don't want to see another game like last season or the one we just came out of in New England. The extreme cold seems to be to much for Manning as it would be tough on any QB.
              sigpic

Comment

I would like to see us literally crush the Colts and Pats in the playoffs. Avenge our 2 season losses.

Comment

I want to beat the Ravens a second time, get a little revenge on the way to repeating history.

Comment

The Peyton Manning Revenge Tour

Colts
                    Pats
                    Saints.

Comment

Getting the ravens is blaw, they are not a good football team at all. There's only really one team that could give us problems and that's the pats. I want them in our house for once and the result will be different
                      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

I picked the Colts. 1. They are a pretty beat up team (maybe as much as we are) and seem on a down hill slide. 2. Peyton and the Broncos getting revenge for the earlier loss. Bonus...Jim Irsay going on one of his twitter rants after we smoke the Colts would be classic to read!

Comment

It doesn't matter who one wants to play. Seeding will determine the Wildcard Weekend matchups and the outcome of those games will determine who comes to Mile High.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Playing the Colts is risky; too much emotional baggage for Peyton. I think the Bengals or the Ravens would be (SHOULD be!!) our easiest out.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              It doesn't matter who one wants to play. Seeding will determine the Wildcard Weekend matchups and the outcome of those games will determine who comes to Mile High.
                              Well, of course.
                              We're just having a bit of fun speculating about preferences.

Comment

Working...
                              X