Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assuming Denver takes care of business, who do you want to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't care as long as we play the NFC

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
      Don't care as long as we play the NFC
      This!

10 char
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Broncos with homefield
        Id like to get the Colts first, beat them, then have the Patriots come to town and beat them for the trip to the superbowl
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I'd love some revenge on the ratbirds. Make the playoff win even worse than the first game this year, put a 60 burger on them this time!
          Raider Hater #1

Team TEBOW #32, Broncos Supporter for Life!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncNugRockAvs View Post
            The Peyton Manning Revenge Tour

Colts
            Pats
            Saints.
            As much as that would be a very hard road to go, I want it that way too. Taking those three down would make a super bowl win so much more gratifying.
            sigpic

Comment

I can't tell you how badly I want to destroy the Ravens again...
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I think the preference should be Chiefs, to be honest.

The reason is who Chris Clark has struggled the least against. Robert Mathis and Terrell Suggs would both be difficult matchups while shaking the rust off a bye week for Chris Clark. So far, in 2 games vs Chiefs, Tamba Hali and Justin Houston have not bothered Peyton nearly as much as Mathis bothered Chris Clark. I'm sure now that the Ravens' D is gelling, Suggs and Doom will be fired up to come after Peyton.

So, Chiefs first, Colts next because of their offensive issues lately, and then the others.

Comment

Not SEA. They are no joke. Their D is relentless, in your face and don't let up. Watching what they are doing to Drew Bree's and the Saints is sick.

They stop just about everything, the run, the long ball and their pass rush is insane. They have completely shut down NO's offense. Holy smokes!

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    Not SEA. They are no joke. Their D is relentless, in your face and don't let up. Watching what they are doing to Drew Bree's and the Saints is sick.

They stop just about everything, the run, the long ball and their pass rush is insane. They have completely shut down NO's offense. Holy smokes!
                    Well if it is Seattle it'll be in the Superbowl. If your going to be the best you got to beat the best though.

Comment

Colts - Divisional

Patriots - Conference

Saints/Seahawks - League (Super Bowl)

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Colts,,, I would love to stomp them for the way the owner treated Manning
                        sigpic

Comment

Whoever is easiest for Denver to beat.

My anxiety level will be through the roof if the Broncos need to beat the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl.

Comment

I would like to see and beat the Colts.

Although I think Seattle is going to win it all.
                            They are playing like we should be playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzo the Razor View Post

My anxiety level will be through the roof if the Broncos need to beat the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl.
                              I'm with you. That game vs NO was sick. NO couldn't do anything because that D is smothering. Every pass was defended. And I mean every pass. Drew Bree's being held to. 7 points and 185 yards is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzo the Razor View Post

Based on tonight's game, I'd say that Seattle is a safe bet for the Super Bowl. That's gonna be tuff on a frozen field in New Jersey in Feburary. But we got to get there first.

But who knows, history tells us that it is rare for 2 #1 seeds to end up in the Super Bowl.
                                Last edited by KoolBreeze; 12-02-2013, 09:53 PM.
                                ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X