No announcement yet.

Biggest Threat in AFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand everyone says NE but I still feel Cincy will be the problem if we end up with them. They are similar to Baltimore of last year. All the way down to people doubting Dalton (just like Flacco).
    Visit ticketSCORE.com today for Broncos SuperBowl tickets!

Comment

I wish I wasn't too lazy to find threads regarding this topic from before the start of the season. However, I distinctly remember, and I am sure many of you do as well, that very few people (with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 out of dozens of people) picked NE to be a threat. So much for us missing players like Welker, Hernandez, Lloyd, etc. Even if we don't go all the way, I think we accomplished a lot despite missing our top weapons from last year and having an absurd amount of injuries on D (and on offense at the beginning of the season.)

However, I think the Ravens are the biggest threat to both of our teams. Here's hoping they miss the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomVariable View Post
        I wish I wasn't too lazy to find threads regarding this topic from before the start of the season. However, I distinctly remember, and I am sure many of you do as well, that very few people (with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 out of dozens of people) picked NE to be a threat. So much for us missing players like Welker, Hernandez, Lloyd, etc. Even if we don't go all the way, I think we accomplished a lot despite missing our top weapons from last year and having an absurd amount of injuries on D (and on offense at the beginning of the season.)

However, I think the Ravens are the biggest threat to both of our teams. Here's hoping they miss the playoffs.
        I do think they miss those players but figured it would take some time for them to gel and whatnot.

Agree on the bottom part though.

Comment

My choice goes to New England. You can never count out Brady and Mr. Hoodie.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            It's a matter of who can get hot in the playoffs.
            It looks like this team might be coming together at a good time. The players have all had a bit of mileage and road testing on them, so to say, which will come in handy at playoff time.

I believe that every player on the roster will have a critical part in the success of the Broncos team in the playoffs. Every one of them.

I think we've seen how the team has been able to keep rolling along, even with the spate of injuries. Little by little, these guys are getting immersed in the flow of games, building their confidence, and adding to their memory bank of X's and O's. This experience will be invaluable to all of the players, especially those who have stepped in for their injured teammates.

Comment

hard to pin point one team. there are 4 weeks left until the playoffs start. you can never count out the pats with b&b leading them. it will be interesting, if we hold on to the #1 seed, and see who plays who and where.

after last year, everyone (fans) are a little gun shy from sitting a week, and the crazy game it was.

i think a lot of us would like to see the ravens come back into town for a rematch. granted, a different team.

ciny has playmakers, no doubt.

indy, well, they have luck. he is a gamer.

KC. tough to beat a team 3 times in a season, but i think we could do it. look at the last game. yes, a big part f their D was not present, but look at ours. no "the dream", no vick, no wolfe, champ...sorta, no DRC. DT was 3/4 healthy, and no JT. on the road, for a lot of marbles.

Comment

The Bengals are a very good team and have the potential to make noise in the playoffs. The Pats are the team that worries me the most though. Hoodie has always played Peyton well and I think there is a mental weakness teams have against the Pats sometimes. I do believe that we are the more talented team but when it comes to the playoffs Brady and Hoody worry me, especially if Talib, Dennard, and Gregory are back at full strength as well. They had a great game plan against us knowing that Manning would check into running plays with the defense they showed. While we did run effectively against them, we didn't put up points when needed and we cannot bank on the defense causing that many turnovers again.
                Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
                Supporting this staff!
                Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

Patriots. When was the last time we defeated them? Wasn't McDaniels the Head Coach?
                  That's a team that can take advantage of dumb errors if there was any.

I too agree in that we don't need the Ravens messing around in the playoffs.

Comment

Pats.
                    Bill Belichick is probably one of the best football minds/planners the game has ever seen.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gotta say the Pats, as much as I don't like them they are always contenders. Always. The best thing we have going for us is the fact that we are the only team with a winning record against them since Brady took over.
                      Raider Hater #1

Team TEBOW #32, Broncos Supporter for Life!

Comment

The playoffs? Don't kid yourself any team we play will be the biggest threat, they all get to the playoffs for a reason. Thankfully we have coach's and a team that feel that way.

Comment

pats.............................................. ....
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X