Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Del Rio is here to [email protected]!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Del Rio is here to [email protected]!!

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here from the State of Washington. Anyways just wanted to let everyone know that USC has hired UW's coach Steve Sarkisian. Hopefully that means that Del Rio is here to stay.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...usc-head-coach
    Last edited by bk3318; 12-02-2013, 11:29 AM.

Good news but there will be some NFL jobs that may look at him depending how many spots are open.

Comment

Well that is if another NFL team doesn't snatch him up after the season is over. Hopefully it does mean he will be back. Our defensive players love him and it's nice to have some stability at defensive coordinator.

Comment

Yeah seems like the players really like/respect him. PLus it would be nice to have a D coordinator for 2 + years!

Comment

I was just going to start this as a new thread....

Just saw this on facebook....

SportsCenter
          THIS JUST IN: Washington coach Steve Sarkisian has accepted USC head coaching job. Sarkisian was an assistant for seven seasons at USC from 2001-03 and from 2005-08.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            Good news but there will be some NFL jobs that may look at him depending how many spots are open.
            Actually this may be where all the defensive injuries help us.

The defense has given up tons of yardage and points this year. Granted due to injuries but it is what it is.

I'm wondering how many teams will look at that and second guess and go elsewhere.

Unless we are healthy and extremely dominate through the SB. And then he and Gase will probably both be hot commodities. Though most teams will have hired new guys by then.
            sigpic

Comment

Good! I think he is here for the long haul though. I know one day he wants to get back to being the HC, but hopefully he was reminded of the stress these past few weeks and it has temporarily Calamine'd that itch.
              #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Actually this may be where all the defensive injuries help us.

The defense has given up tons of yardage and points this year. Granted due to injuries but it is what it is.

I'm wondering how many teams will look at that and second guess and go elsewhere.

Unless we are healthy and extremely dominate through the SB. And then he and Gase will probably both be hot commodities. Though most teams will have hired new guys by then.
                This is true, hope we get him for one more year at least, the players like playing for him.

Comment

Originally posted by bk3318 View Post
                  Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here from the State of Washington. Anyways just wanted to let everyone know that USC has hired UW's coach Steve Sarkisian. Hopefully that means that Del Rio is here to stay.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...usc-head-coach
                  Sarkisian returns to USC, and JDR has a chance to be the next Joe Collier. :thumb:
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

The same DC three years in a row...what have you guys done with my Broncos?!?!?
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Is this a dream? Now only lets hope we atleast have the same offense cord next year too, I like Adam and Manning combo

Comment

From what I've read, Orgeron is livid about not being offered the HC job.

Comment

I never thought he would really get offered the job, by the time he would finish with the Broncos he would be too late to the recruiting party. Usc ideally wants someone who can come in immediately

Comment

Would've preferred him leaving to USC rather to another NFL team...

Comment

Not surprising after the game in Foxborough last week.

Comment

Working...
                              X