Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Del Rio is here to [email protected]!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be interesting to see if JDR ends up on anyone's short list for an NFL job at the end of the season.

I don't think his stint with the Jaguars will give anyone a warm fuzzy but that won't necessarily stop anyone from hiring him.

I'm glad that there's still a chance that he will be around for a 3rd season.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      Our secondary depth is horrid (look how bad Brady abused us after losing DRC) Webster/Carter are not good depth and we struggle when they have to play.

We do have plenty of good depth at LB though.
      Name one team in the NFL that wont get torched by Brady if they're forced to play their 4th or 5th CBs because of injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
        Name one team in the NFL that wont get torched by Brady if they're forced to play their 4th or 5th CBs because of injuries.
        The Patriots?
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
          The Patriots?
          Ummm, Brady plays for the Patriots....

I'm sure he routinely torches their 4th and 5th CB during practice.
          Last edited by Broncos-R-Great; 12-05-2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bk3318 View Post
            Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here from the State of Washington. Anyways just wanted to let everyone know that USC has hired UW's coach Steve Sarkisian. Hopefully that means that Del Rio is here to stay.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...usc-head-coach
            There will no doubt be another coaching carousel after this season. Look for at least six teams to need new HC's. Don't be surprised if JDR interviews for some of those positions. He wants to be a HC again, and Fox will likely coach several more seasons for us, so JDR won't have much opportunity to become the new HC of the Broncos.

What happens, happens. No point in worrying about it before it happens.
            You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rogue719 View Post
              There will no doubt be another coaching carousel after this season. Look for at least six teams to need new HC's. Don't be surprised if JDR interviews for some of those positions. He wants to be a HC again, and Fox will likely coach several more seasons for us, so JDR won't have much opportunity to become the new HC of the Broncos.

What happens, happens. No point in worrying about it before it happens.
              Possibly five, I think.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
              X