Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope the next two games are frigid cold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High for Sunday is supposed to be and incredibly warm 16 degrees Fahrenheit. If you live in Colorado you know this is a drastic warm up from the last couple of days where it has been highs from 3-8. If you are coming to the game dress warm and yell loud!
    sigpic

Comment

Maybe Peyton can use some kind of heat pad, temporal rub - something while on the bench to maintain stimulation in the neck, back and shoulder nerves/muscles, though an adverse effect from such an application could arise because of induced fluctuation in body temp's going between heat to cold - sideline to field. Then again it's plausible that there isn't any physically negative ramification(s) in PM's body functions/motions due to cold weather.

Comment

San Diego game at night. Brrr.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by MDN1959 View Post
          Maybe Peyton can use some kind of heat pad, temporal rub - something while on the bench to maintain stimulation in the neck, back and shoulder nerves/muscles, though an adverse effect from such an application could arise because of induced fluctuation in body temp's going between heat to cold - sideline to field. Then again it's plausible that there isn't any physically negative ramification(s) in PM's body functions/motions due to cold weather.
          Didn't he smoke the Chiefs last year 38-3 in very cold weather? I know they were awful, but 38 points is a lot to drop on any team, no matter how bad their record says they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzo the Razor View Post
            Didn't he smoke the Chiefs last year 38-3 in very cold weather? I know they were awful, but 38 points is a lot to drop on any team, no matter how bad their record says they are.
            Yep, that was the game I was at. It was 23 degrees, but with the wind chill it felt like single digits. I had to convince my wife before we left that she needed to layer heavily. She thanked me after the game even though she felt she was way overdressed. Man it was freezing. Brock even came in to finish out the game because it was so firmly in our control.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              San Diego game at night. Brrr.
              me and my husband will be there. we are from southern california, where its currently 60 degrees. and that is cold for us. im scared, lol
              sigpic

Comment

I think the op just might get his wish
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

If the Broncos need a player who is unaffected by playing in the cold I am available I am Canadian and love the frigid cold weather. I weight the same as Joel Dreeseen but I am David Brutton's height.

I await your call

Sincerely,

Rich_C

Comment

We need to take it one game at a time regardless of weather or opponent. When did this change?

My question at this point would be, wasn't the reason Denver couldn't host a Superbowl due to unpredictable weather and an open stadium? Something stinks!
                    [sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X