This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
    Why do most of you assume that the OP is a he? Anyway, welcome back, but this time please stick with this team, ok!
    That is true. They said " My ex was a Patriots fan" .. Not " My girlfriend was a Patriots fan" ... So it is possible that the Op is a she, cause honestly I don't know any guys who would change teams because their gf was a fan of a different team. If anything, that would just make things more fun and it'd be a fun rivalry.
    :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Honestly OP, you aren't a true fan. And I know that phrase gets thrown around a lot, but I determine real fans as those who cannot POSSIBLY think about switching their loyalty and allegiance to a different team, simply because it wouldn't feel right. I'm sure most Broncos fans cannot imagine being a fan of a different team (exclusively, while dismissing the Broncos) even if the Broncos had 10 straight losing seasons. No true fan will ever think about "Well, now that the Broncos suck, I'm going to start rooting for the Patriots" LOL this has got to be a troll post, no other way I can think. Especially seeing how he conveniently stopped being a Broncos "fan" once Elway retired and started with the Patriots once they went on their run, and now back to the SB favorites.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
        That is true. They said " My ex was a Patriots fan" .. Not " My girlfriend was a Patriots fan" ... So it is possible that the Op is a she, cause honestly I don't know any guys who would change teams because their gf was a fan of a different team. If anything, that would just make things more fun and it'd be a fun rivalry.
        And us girls would? *insert "dirty look" smiley*

And with that, I think this thread is done.
        Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
        X