• Show
Clear All

• Post game rants --- Titans - Broncos

Terrance Knighton
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

sigpic

Comment

Injuries Vs. Titans

I could not get the game on TV. I followed the plays via an app on my phone. I know Welker was injured. Did anyone get injured?

Comment

Franklin got shaken up but came back. I didn't see any more.
        sigpic
        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Welker concussion, and will probably be out on Thursday due to concussion protocol. He was ably backed up by Jacob Tamme.

Comment

This was probably one of the most exciting games of the season, and I didn't see on tv. At least the radio announcers did a great job of giving the play-by-play.

I'm sorry I missed this one, as they only show a few highlights on those summary shows.

Comment

As you say Sam I love me some pot roast.

Comment

That's Sir Terrance of Knighton. Soon of the Pro Bowl, I imagine.

Comment

Hope we see him in the offense some time in the future. How about playing Fullback as lead blocker that is 335 lbs. Have him run behind Man Ram at 320 and Vasquez at 335 and Franklin at 320.

That is 1310 LBS clearing the way for the backs.
                  sigpic
                  Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                  2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                  2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                    Hope we see him in the offense some time in the future. How about playing Fullback as lead blocker that is 335 lbs. Have him run behind Man Ram at 320 and Vasquez at 335 and Franklin at 320.

That is 1310 LBS clearing the way for the backs.
                    They would need a new term for "jumbo". Knighton is very athletic. Give him the ball.

Comment

Bummed welker is hurt but theyll probably rest him for the play offs tamme is a great tough player

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                        Bummed welker is hurt but theyll probably rest him for the play offs tamme is a great tough player
                        The depth this season has been impressive.

Comment

Tamme is a favorite of mine. He's a tough guy and has a tendency to be in the right place at the right time when Peyton calls his number. I followed him when he played for Kentucky, and also when he played for the Colts. I think he will be a key cog in this offense for the playoffs.

Comment

Highly doubt it, but Tamme will likely fill that spot on Thursday.

Comment

Man. Welker's having chronic concussion issues. He's going to be the poster child for an NFL lawsuit or 60 minutes special a decade from now.

Comment

Working...
                              X