No announcement yet.

Pre-game SD - Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Chargers game is going to be HUGE for the Broncos to win to go 8-0 at home.

The last time Peyton was 7-0, Polian rested starters vs Jets. The previous time Peyton went 8-0 at home, he won the SB in 2006 (can you believe that in all the years Peyton played, he has gone 8-0 at home only once???, that is why this Chargers game is huge). Lets hope the Patriots and/or Chiefs keep winning so that the Broncos won't truly rest till the bye week.

The banged up players, I am sure they will still rest them week 17 if they are banged up. Wes Welker might be sitting till the playoff game, IMO.

Comment

Every team in the NFL has a Thursday night game of NFL Network. The season opener was an extra NBC "Sunday Night Football" just like Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
        Every team in the NFL has a Thursday night game of NFL Network. The season opener was an extra NBC "Sunday Night Football" just like Thanksgiving.
        That's right, I forgot.

Comment

Love the short week because then you get a nice long break for the stretch run plus possibly a bye with home field advantage.
          Visit ticketSCORE.com today for Broncos SuperBowl tickets!

Comment

NFL owners big thing this year is "player safety" making all these rules for injury avoidance.

IMO making all of these Thursday night games is probably adding to injuries with clubs. But, im sure it won't change due to the almighty NFL dollar.
            My suggestion at least they should schedule these thursday games right after their bye week, if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
              NFL owners big thing this year is "player safety" making all these rules for injury avoidance.

IMO making all of these Thursday night games is probably adding to injuries with clubs. But, im sure it won't change due to the almighty NFL dollar.
              My suggestion at least they should schedule these thursday games right after their bye week, if possible.
              I actually heard this being discussed as a topic on Sportscenter or NFL network this past week. Apparently there many players being vocal about how Thursday Night Games are contradictory to NFL saying they are considering players' safety. One of the main concerns was that it doesnt give players enough time to heal from their previous game.
              sigpic

Comment

Football Gameplan's 2013 Week 15 Preview - Broncos vs Chargers

Good afternoon Broncos fans! Good luck tomorrow!

Em

Comment

In Indy, PM used mostly balanced formations. Since coming to Denver, he has used a lot of unbalanced formations like Trips/Bunch.

Pistol can be balanced which is helpful in the rushing attack where the Wing-T/Veer elements of Pistol come into play.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                  X