No announcement yet.

So, Are The Ravens Our Biggest Threat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Are The Ravens Our Biggest Threat?

They were just discussing who is the best team in the AFC and Tony Dungy said he didn't think it was us because of our D. He and Rodney Harrison also said without Gronk, NE was in trouble and that The Ravens were the team that would beat us in the playoffs again.

What do you think about that? They do seem to be coming on strong and I have to admit, I still have bad feelings about them from last year. I haven't seen them play much this year so I can't really make a judgment about them. I would love to hear what you think.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      They were just discussing who is the best team in the AFC and Tony Dungy said he didn't think it was us because of our D. He and Rodney Harrison also said without Gronk, NE was in trouble and that The Ravens were the team that would beat us in the playoffs again.

What do you think about that? They do seem to be coming on strong and I have to admit, I still have bad feelings about them from last year. I haven't seen them play much this year so I can't really make a judgment about them. I would love to hear what you think.
      Ravens? That would be a NO. I would say right now it's Cincinnati with Gronk going down.

Comment

I hope we do get to play them again this year. It won't end well for "bombs away" Flacco. If Gronk is out for the year, CIncy is probably only team I'd be concerned with.
        ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

No....Pats are still our biggest threat cause of Brady. If we are avg 40 pts a game do we really need to have the greatest D anyways?

Also I don't think we will make the same mistake and lose to the Ravens at home again.
          sigpic

Comment

Ravens are a team that can get hot on the road or at home. They can beat anyone on any given Sunday...that being said they have played like their record this year too.

Dark horse scary team.
            sigpic

Comment

Lol... did they win today? Oh yeah, that's right they are 7-6 after their win today against Minnesota (29-26, without A.P.). I thought we hadn't played anybody yet, but we sure tore up the Ravens for 7 TD's, yes the first game of season... please nobody can out score the Broncos in the ... NFL and I don't care who the Broncos play. I think the Titans had not given up a 300 passer yet this season; I'm not sure where I read that so maybe I'm wrong... how much did they pass for? I think the Bengals are still leading the AFC North, no? 7-6? LOL at least they are a winning team now and we get credit beating up on a "winning" team.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                Ravens are a team that can get hot on the road or at home. They can beat anyone on any given Sunday...that being said they have played like their record this year too.

Dark horse scary team.
                Really??? No Ray Lewis or Ed Reed Or Boldin. Not the same team at all.

Comment

Is this a joke?

They barely scraped by the Vikings today at home. Their D gave up two TD's in the final two minutes.

They are going to lose out and miss the playoffs. They are only winning because they had a 3 game home stand. And all three they barely won.

They go back on the road now where they are aweful this year.

They will lose @Detroit, at home to New England an I forget their final road game but they will lose that too.

Media bias for the Ravens is so ridiculous sometimes.
                  sigpic

Comment

I would say the Bengals would be the biggest obstacle in the AFC.

They have already beat the Patriots, Colts, Packers & Lions & lost to the Ravens in OT. They have a good defense & i would say may be the most complete team when considering both sides of the ball.

With that being said, they won't beat us @ mile high!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                      Lol... did they win today? Oh yeah, that's right they are 7-6 after their win today against Minnesota (29-26, without A.P.). I thought we hadn't played anybody yet, but we sure tore up the Ravens for 7 TD's, yes the first game of season... please nobody can out score the Broncos in the ... NFL and I don't care who the Broncos play. I think the Titans had not given up a 300 passer yet this season; I'm not sure where I read that so maybe I'm wrong... how much did they pass for? I think the Bengals are still leading the AFC North, no? 7-6? LOL at least they are a winning team now and we get credit beating up on a "winning" team.
                      Where have you been? We just took two straight against the 10 win chiefs

We also have beat the 8-5 Eagles and 7-5 Cowboys

Half our wins are against teams above .500.

That joke about us is so September man.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Is this a joke?

They barely scraped by the Vikings today at home. Their D gave up two TD's in the final two minutes.

They are going to lose out and miss the playoffs. They are only winning because they had a 3 game home stand. And all three they barely won.

They go back on the road now where they are aweful this year.

They will lose @Detroit, at home to New England an I forget their final road game but they will lose that too.

Media bias for the Ravens is so ridiculous sometimes.
                        They do have NE at home now likely without Gronk and the Ravens are kryptonite to the Pats, so they may (hope) win that one. What happened with Cleveland today? NFL? The NFL is such a joke anymore
                        sigpic

Comment

They finish with at Det, vs NE, and at Cin.

If they get in, they wouldnt be a team i'd wanna play.

I'd still go NE because of Brady/Belechik even if Gronk is out for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            Where have you been? We just took two straight against the 10 win chiefs

We also have beat the 8-5 Eagles and 7-5 Cowboys

Half our wins are against teams above .500.

That joke about us is so September man.
                            Oh yeah, just heard how we haven't beat nobody just last week... more than once. I made the same argument about beating all the NFC East teams. Where have you been?
                            sigpic

Comment

Lets not forget KC. Yes we've beat them twice but it's very hard to beat a team 3 times in one season.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X