Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Broncos make the SuperBowl...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF Broncos make the SuperBowl...............

who is planning on going????
    Visit ticketSCORE.com today for Broncos SuperBowl tickets!

Not me, I don't live anywhere near the SB location.

Comment

Going to be an expensive one so that is why I am curious
      Visit ticketSCORE.com today for Broncos SuperBowl tickets!

Comment

I promised my daughter we'd go if the Broncos made it last year. I really had no idea what it was worth, tics start at $3350.00 or so for nosebleed. Better to spend $5 to 7k or so for better seats, right. I'm sure the good folks in the vicinity are giving reduced rates on rooms and affordable restaurants should abound. Airline tics and lots of booze to round things out. Throw in an extra $102.00 per person for the "Fan Express" and we're feeling like a Saudi Prince on payday...Wait, last I checked I don't own an oil well. :doh:

Guess we'll watch from home and I'll help her with a down payment on a house instead.
        [sigpic

Comment

Id rather be at the hosted Championship Game with all the true fans and not so much corporate sponsership. Not saying there won't be any true fans there... just sayind I'd prefer to be at home when it's a pretty goo dbet most of those 73k people are Bronco fans. Not a mix from all teams who just happened to get tickets or Joe Shmoe who won a 4 pair for pulling the correct Slurpee cup and is just happy to be there.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I live 2.5 hours drive from the stadium and my daughter lives less tyhan an hour from the stadium. Now if someone GIVES me tickets ( ha ha ha fat chance ) I will be there ORANGE AND PROUD. If no one gives me a ticket I will sit at home eating Chex Mix, Chicken Wing Dip , and having a silver bullet or 2. If there are blizzard conditions I might take a drive ( 4 wd) and see if I can scalp a ticket in the parking lot. Don't know if my stadium Jacket will fit over my orange camo Hunting suit though LOL .

I really wonder if it is like 10 degrees, windy and snowing if you could pick up a ticket in the parking lot.

Comment

How to get there from here.

http://mapq.st/1jKqFea

Comment

The thing is the stadium is really far from NYC and is out in the middle of nowhere in Rutherford, NJ in a swampy area, no less. Not an ideal place for a SB in my opinion. It will be really costly to do anything.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I wouldn't care who's playing....even if it were NE, unless I got free tickets with seats in a private luxury box, including private bar, catering service and bathroom, all on the 50 yard line, and a large screen HDTV...I wouldn't trade it for a comfortable seat in my own den!

As for attending that game in the outdoors, in February...??? HaHa, No way!

Comment

I live in New York and would go even in the worst of weather, but the prices I'm seeing are waaaaaaaaay over my budget.

Comment

I wish. That's like a dream come true for the average Joe.

Random thought, though ... I'm not a big fan of SB's being played in cold states.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        The thing is the stadium is really far from NYC and is out in the middle of nowhere in Rutherford, NJ in a swampy area, no less. Not an ideal place for a SB in my opinion. It will be really costly to do anything.
                        There is a train station right at the stadium. Probably the best way to get to the game. ( and the cheapest) . And they are not allowing any tail gating at the game so it is really pretty dumb to drive into the fray.

http://www.njtransit.com/tm/tm_servl...ELEASE_ID=2715

Comment

I live in north NJ and I'm making it a point to not go anywhere near that area for that entire week. I might even take vacation to Denver if we go and party with my fellow Broncomaniacs in the capital of Bronco country!!! In fact I would love to be at the epicenter of the "Thunder" when we win!!!!!!!

With that said, all that would cost 1/10th of what it would cost me to go game and I would have twice the fun!!!
                          #swapping

Comment

tickets are too pricey for my blood. i had a friend whose husband got tickets to go from the CEO of his company... he said for the most part its a bunch of richy richs and corporate sponsor big wigs (at least in his section).
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JesseH View Post
                              I wish. That's like a dream come true for the average Joe.

Random thought, though ... I'm not a big fan of SB's being played in cold states.
                              I'm with you, JesseH.

SB in cold weather, outdoors, = STUPID

Comment

Working...
                              X