Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Broncos make the SuperBowl...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
    I would love to go, but as someone said, I think an AFC Championship game in Denver would be a better experience. Both place would be cold, I would rather go to a SB at Jerry's world. Plus the best seat in the house is on the ol high def TV.
    I will likely go to a warm weather one.

The Super Bowl is an odd thing, because I'm usually sad by the time the game winds down. I'm then thinking, "Man...now I have to wait SO long for the next season to start."

It's just the greatest sport out there. Baseball, basketball, and even hockey just have too many games, all in series format, and the seasons seem to drag on.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
      I will likely go to a warm weather one.

The Super Bowl is an odd thing, because I'm usually sad by the time the game winds down. I'm then thinking, "Man...now I have to wait SO long for the next season to start."

It's just the greatest sport out there. Baseball, basketball, and even hockey just have too many games, all in series format, and the seasons seem to drag on.
      I feel u. There's just no emotion through most of their regular seasons. Football is great because every game matters, from week 1 to week 17. You can go 11-5 and miss the post-season or 7-9 and win you division. Every week is almost a playoff game. The others don't get even mildly interesting until Opening day and last week of their seasons. And that series crap is tiresome. The NCAA has that correct with the Final 4. They know the most interesting part is the tourney, so they make it a 2 week single elimination bonanza where "anything can happen", though it rarely does.
      #swapping

Comment

Working...
      X