1st Round Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Round Bye

According to NFL.com, the Broncos can secure a first-round bye this weekend with a win plus a KC loss and Cincinnati loss.

Chiefs @ Raiders
    Bengals @ Steelers

Doesn't look like we will get the bye secure this weekend. What do you think?

Originally posted by Saucy View Post
    According to NFL.com, the Broncos can secure a first-round bye this weekend with a win plus a KC loss and Cincinnati loss.

Chiefs @ Raiders
    Bengals @ Steelers

Nope. Both KC and Bengals win their games and so does NE over Miami
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I think as long as they beat the Chargers, they win out. This could be the game of the season so far right here and I think people are overlooking it because its a short week.

The Chargers just came off a big win to put life back in their season and now have another do or die game at big brothers house. They will bring everything they have. Trick plays, going for it on 4th down, the lot. Rivers has played well all season and the Broncos didn't exactly blow them out in San Diego.

This is a huge game and a loss for the Broncos could mean a trip to Foxboro which NOBODY wants.

Comment

I guess one can always expect the unexpected but with the tie breaker over the Chiefs and a 2 game lead over the Bengals getting the bye is pretty much a lock as I dont see anyone predicting the Broncos losing 2 out of the next 3

Home field through out and the 1st seed with the Patriots having the tiebreaker if the Broncos should lose I find mildly worrisome but I think the Patriots will lose 1 game in the next two

Everything gets amped up should be some good games down the stretch

Comment

No early vacation for theses guys. Its a good thing. The Defense needs work and the offense needs some more fine tuning

Super Bowl or bust!

Comment

When we beat the dolts we wrap up the division. I think Miami has an excellent chance of beating the patsies. When that happens we get the #1 seed.
            :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
              No early vacation for theses guys. Its a good thing. The Defense needs work and the offense needs some more fine tuning

Super Bowl or bust!
              Excellent point! These games are like playoff games in the event teams will be more prone to going for it on 4th and short, taking some other chances. It really is in good prep for the D, ST, and O to out games away when the chance comes. I like it.

Comment

What I would really like to see is Broncos win vs Chargers,Phins upset the Patriots then the Broncos just completely destroy the Raiders next week so the main starters will only have to play a couple of series against the texans if that's what they choose to do

Comment

Originally posted by notmyname View Post
                  What I would really like to see is Broncos win vs Chargers,Phins upset the Patriots then the Broncos just completely destroy the Raiders next week so the main starters will only have to play a couple of series against the texans if that's what they choose to do
                  Broncos play the Texans then Raiders.
                  sigpic

Comment

Also if the Broncos beat the Chargers and Raiders they will be the first team in NFL history to sweep their division 2 years in a row.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                      When we beat the dolts we wrap up the division. I think Miami has an excellent chance of beating the patsies. When that happens we get the #1 seed.
                      That will only give us a two game lead with two games left. The Pats hold the tiebreaker, so we would have to win over the Texans to secure the 1st seed. If the Pats win out, then we will have to win out.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                        Broncos play the Texans then Raiders.
                        Thanks crap idk why i was thinking finishing with the texans

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                          Correct me if I'm wrong, but we'd be 12-2 and could still finish 12-4. Meanwhile, KC is 11-3, and could still finish 13-3. I don't see how wrapping up the division is possible without a KC loss.

Comment

Miami is my upset pick over NE

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy View Post

Chiefs @ Raiders
                              Bengals @ Steelers

I could see Pittsburgh maybe beating Cincinnati but not the Raiders beating KC. I think it's possible that New England gets beat by Miami also....

Comment

Working...
                              X