Confidence Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidence Level

I just wanted to start this thread to see where my fellow Broncos confidence level is ? I know for awhile now the talking heads, the pundits, the media have been taking shots at our team. Saying things like how will they ever win without Welker or the Broncos defense will be their downfall going forward. This morning I even heard Chris Carter say he thinks Peyton & the Broncos will choke in the playoffs again & we can't handle the pressure.

Let me be the first one to say that my confidence level is the highest it has been all season long. I love how this team has responded to controversy. I like the way this team bounced back from the two losses this year especially the New England loss. The fact of the matter is this team has responded all season long, from losing Von for six games & Champ for most of the season & all of the other injuries. All the way to this current point when our coaches aren't even playing our starters on defense no matter what the reason. We still put up 51 count em, 51 in ten degree weather & held the Titans to 7 second half points.

This team is going to keep defying the odds & keep proving the talking heads to be fools. Oh yeah I feel it, this team is going to win out & wrap up the one seed. Everyone of these other so called contenders will be shaking in their boots when they have to come into the Mile High City to try to defeat a team they have watched on film make multiple mistakes in games & still put up 50 point games. Watching that team get down by multiple touchdowns & erase these deficits within minutes. Oh yeah my confidence is high & I'm gonna ride it all the way to New Jersey with our team & no team will get in the way of that .

So Ladies & Gentleman where is your confidence level???

Oh Yeah GO BRONCOS!!!!

I'm not worried.

What surprises me is just how many "experts" agree that Denver looks poised to take the AFC, and yet spend so much time bashing the team.

The injuries and off-season drama, the Peyton Manning cold weather/playoff narrative, the "superior physical play" of the NFC, etc. This just seems like a storybook ending waiting to happen.

Comment

im confident in the offense esp. when we don't turn it over we can rack up the points in bunches...

the ST's has a sprung a leak last 2 weeks hopefully that stops...the defense im a little concerned w/ im hoping by playoffs wolfe n moore will be back but as of now having both Webster n jammer out there is scary their getting picked on n getting beat...

Comment

My confidence level is as high as it can be. I don't believe we will lose another game this season. That includes the SB. Our D is becoming healthy once again and come playoff time will be whole again. There isn't a team in the league that I truly believe can beat us.:thumb:
        :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Medium .... Hoping defense can pick up

Comment

My confidence level is as high as it has been all year. Our biggest weakness has been TO ratio (-2 and that's shared by Offense and the D). If we can do from here on out what we did in the Titans game (+2), WE WILL NOT LOSE. Turnovers have and always will be the GREAT EQUALIZER.
            res ipsa loquitur

Comment

My confindence in the team is high my confidence in the refs and in the NFL is at an all time low..

Comment

Originally posted by notmyname View Post
                My confindence in the team is high my confidence in the refs and in the NFL is at an all time low..
                The refs aren't out to get Denver more than any other team.

The league comment just makes no sense at all.

Comment

Medium confidence. I think we can beat a lot of teams but this team has shown several times it will beat itself. I'm looking to see some cleaner games to wrap things up.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think we will miss a beat without Welker tomorrow night. Obviously, he is a great player and we are a better team if he is on the field. But we have other players that are capable in his absence. We have a lot of talent at that position.

As far as confidence goes, I'll be surprised if we don't win out but not shocked. The Chargers are a good team that has just struggled this year. They are capable of putting up a lot of points in a hurry. But the Broncos should beat them pretty convincingly. The Texans are also capable, but I think we beat them also.

Assuming we end up with the #1 seed, I don't see anyone coming to Denver and beating us in the playoffs, unless we just fall apart. The key is going to be limiting the mistakes, not turning the ball over and staying healthy. If we can do that, then I think our offense will out score any team we face in the playoffs.
                    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

I will be nervous until we see Fox and Manning hoisting that Lombardi in February. After last year's Ravens loss and this season's second half meltdown against the Patriots, two clearly inferior teams, I take nothing for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                        The refs aren't out to get Denver more than any other team.

The league comment just makes no sense at all.
                        I'm not saying the refs are out to get the Broncos Im just saying ive not been happy with the officiating and would rather not see another game called like last years playoffs..Hopefully the competition committee will continue to improve instant replay during the off season

As for the NFL Im not sure if the refs work for them or Bob Kraft..seriously though

Ive just been unhappy with way the NFL is handling the player safety issue and the phantom calls its leading to and the way its handled suspension and fines since the labor agreement

Comment

I'm not saying the refs are out to get the Broncos Im just saying ive not been happy with the officiating and would rather not see another game called like last years playoffs..Hopefully the competition committee will continue to improve instant replay during the off season

As for the NFL Im not sure if the refs work for them or Bob Kraft..seriously though

Ive just been unhappy with way the NFL is handling the player safety issue and the phantom calls its leading to and the way its handled suspension and fines since the labor agreement
                          But none of those things are going to cost the Broncos a championship, if they prepare and play like they are supposed to.

Comment

You may not agree but the officiating didn't cost the Broncos that playoff game against the Ravens, The Broncos had plenty of opportunities to win that game & failed to do it.

Comment

Mine is higher than normal, but so is my stress level at the start of a football game too.

Comment

Working...
                              X