Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our Players Love Us Fans!! Broncos Country Up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Players Love Us Fans!! Broncos Country Up!!

You can really tell these guys love playing here!!

AWESOME!!

Gotta have some love from Coach Fox here too!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

Just saw on the news that they are already filling up the parking lots.

It's gonna be a rowdy one tonight. :thumb:

Comment

Great thread... I am pumped!
        res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Good work BJS!:thumb:

Comment

Blow the roof off the joint! Oh wait there is no roof.

Thanks JS...

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!! And we DO love the Broncos!!
              sigpic

Comment

Love it!!!! We may bicker amongst each other, but it's all for Bronco love. There is no fan base I'd rather be a part of!!!!!!! to all of us Broncomaniacs across all Bronco Country!!!! Orange & Blue 4eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                #swapping

Comment

Well Bronco fans we've had a roller-coaster ride over the last 10 years or so, but one thing I can say about our Broncos, they are never boring! And we fans never lose our passion for this team!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                    Just saw on the news that they are already filling up the parking lots.

It's gonna be a rowdy one tonight. :thumb:

I hope I can move to Denver sometime in the future, every week the Seahawks have a home game I get so envious of all the fans being together and tailgating together and then going into the stadium together. Having seen a game at Mile High nothing is better than being with 70,000+ Broncos fans at the same time cheering for the same thing. I moved from Alaska to Seattle about 9 months ago, the next stop will hopefully be Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                      I hope I can move to Denver sometime in the future, every week the Seahawks have a home game I get so envious of all the fans being together and tailgating together and then going into the stadium together. Having seen a game at Mile High nothing is better than being with 70,000+ Broncos fans at the same time cheering for the same thing. I moved from Alaska to Seattle about 9 months ago, the next stop will hopefully be Denver.
                      You're getting closer.

I lived in Colorado Springs for 2 years but was never able to make it to a game (life situation wasn't good at the time). I would LOVE to experience a home game. At least I have seen the Broncos a few times (cried at the first one), which is more than most fans get to do.

Thanks, BJS, for posting those.
                      Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

CANT WAIT! I flew in from CA just for this game. I leave tomorrow morning. If I can talk tomorrow I will be disappointed. I WILL be loud the ENTIRE game.

Comment

Glad everyone loves these!! I will continue to post more of them as I see them. The Broncos facebook page is where these can be found.

I love my fellow fans!! WE are the best 12th man in the world!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

sigpic

Comment

Why don't we raise the 12th man flag at half time anymore? I loved that!

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                              Why don't we raise the 12th man flag at half time anymore? I loved that!
                              That went away with The Barrel Man going to Heaven.

I miss it too!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X