Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    We'll be better without him though.

Yea he is after all complete and total rubish and I defense supposedly didn't improve when he came back..../s

Some peoples children....
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      You know you're good when you grade out as the best at your position and you're having a "down year". He missed 6 games and still leads all players at his position with pressures.
      Exactly! Von was still playing as a top 10 defensive player and was actually not playing up to his own standards. I have a massive amount of hope for this defense in the future and I believe not having miller will strengthen us and help us in the future.
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

• Originally posted by crash123go View Post
        I believe not having miller will strengthen us and help us in the future.
        When I have signature rights, may I use this quote?

Comment

• Originally posted by PFM2013 View Post
          When I have signature rights, may I use this quote?
          I guess, why?

Comment

I guess, why?
            I've always enjoyed absurd sigs on message forums, this one seems as good as any.

Edit: I'm merely razzing you, don't take it offensively, we all have our opinions.

Comment

I've always enjoyed absurd sigs on message forums, this one seems as good as any.

Edit: I'm merely razzing you, don't take it offensively, we all have our opinions.
              It's not absurd at all. This will only give our young backups more reps. If they pan it adds another good player to our defense for when Miller comes back. If they don't we can start looking for new talent.

Losing big Vick has only sped up Williams development which is going to help our dline for the future. Similar principle for the loss of Miller.

Comment

It's not absurd at all. Irving will now be getting extensive reps and may get enough experience to grow into a starting player and may very well be our starting linebacker next year and yet another playmaker when Miller does return next year just like with Clark on the offensive line.

I'm not saying Irving is going to make miller expendable, I'm saying that this experience may turn Irving into the player he is supposed to be which is better for the team in the future.

If the Irving that showed up against Houston is the Irving he really is then he will be a starter next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  It's not absurd at all. This will only give our young backups more reps. If they pan it adds another good player to our defense for when Miller comes back. If they don't we can start looking for new talent.

Losing big Vick has only sped up Williams development which is going to help our dline for the future. Similar principle for the loss of Miller.
                  Exactly. This only helps us for the future

Comment

Exactly! Von was still playing as a top 10 defensive player and was actually not playing up to his own standards. I have a massive amount of hope for this defense in the future and I believe not having miller will strengthen us and help us in the future.
                    I don't know if I'm failing to grasp the point your making but it sounds like you think we'd be better off without miller, a guy who you just pointed out was still playing at a top 10 level even on a down year...That makes ZERO logical sense... In no logical realm of thought are we better without Von. He's one of the biggest rocks on our D and if you can still outplay your competitors when you are admittedly having a down year....That's something that doesn't come along very often. Not having him on the field is 100 % detrimental to the team.

I don't care if it does give others "a chance to grow" there is never a situation where we are better off having our best defensive player gone expecially going into the playoffs.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      I don't know if I'm failing to grasp the point your making but it sounds like you think we'd be better off without miller, a guy who you just pointed out was still playing at a top 10 level even on a down year...That makes ZERO logical sense... In no logical realm of thought are we better without Von. He's one of the biggest rocks on our D and if you can still outplay your competitors when you are admittedly having a down year....That's something that doesn't come along very often. Not having him on the field is 100 % detrimental to the team.

I don't care if it does give others "a chance to grow" there is never a situation where we are better off having our best defensive player gone expecially going into the playoffs.
                      When he says in the future, he is talking about past this season. He believes it will help us because he believes Von will come back equally as good and Irving will show his stuff, develop, and become a starter next year.
                      Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

Comment

• It may help in the following years, but it does Denver no good in going for a Super Bowl this year.

Miller applied tons of pressure, even during an "off year."

Comment

• Miller was top 10 in pressures, around 6-8, for OLB's.

But i agree to an extent with beastkronk and crash somewhat.

But they'll still miss Miller immensely.

Comment

Working...
                          X