Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats #18 for #51!!!!

You are a star Peyton Manning!!

Congrats for one more achievement in the long and yet to end list....

I was waiting for someone to start this.

Congrats, Manning!!!

Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Congrats #18 ... pretty cool getting to watch history like that regardless of what player/team reaches the records but being it's our Broncos setting these records it makes it that much sweeter!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        I was waiting for someone to start this.

Congrats, Manning!!!

I know, what took us so long?......I looked around and was surprised to see nothing!

What a fantastic player!!

Comment

YES congratulations!!

Comment

He also tied the record for most 400 yard games in a season (4), and now only needs 260ish yards to get the single season yardage record.

Comment

Congrats PM! Great job on 51 TD's!
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats. I managed to be able to watch part of the game. I walked out to deal with other matters and he went and scored 51.

sigpic

Comment

congrats PFM!! I still remember when he broke the record the first time. Pretty awesome to have witnessed him do it again. The man is amazing and inspiring!
                  sigpic

Comment

Huge congrats to Peyton! So awesome for him to be part of the Denver Broncos when he broke the record! Proud of you Peyton!!

Comment

I hope he adds at least 3 more next week if he even plays.
                      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

I just watched a Vid over on NFL.com of all of his TD's this year. That is a LOT of Touchdowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I would like to see at least one more so his record is a 'Full Deck of 52. A couple of Jokers up to 53 or 54 would be kind of cool too.

Comment

That F stands for FIFTIES

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                            I hope he adds at least 3 more next week if he even plays.
                            It would be nice to see him add a couple more to the record. If Alex Smith can throw for 5 touchdowns against the Raiders, I think in a quarter or two Manning could throw for 2 or 3 more

Comment

51♥51♥51 Great job, Peyton!! 51♥51♥51

Finally, the record is back where it belongs! I think I may have scared the neighbors when I saw the breaking news!

I figured since they weren't showing it here, that would be when it would happen.

Not to be greedy or anything, but I'd still like one or two more next week for a bit of padding.

Comment

Working...
                              X