Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post game rants --- Denver - Houston

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post game rants --- Denver - Houston

    They had a season low 13pts today, and luckily kept us in the ball game until the offense lit up the 4th after Mike Adams made an amazing INT that sparked the team!!

    Also some big time sacks through out the day!!

  • #2
    Maybe it's just me, but up until the 4th quarter, I was not super impressed with their play. There were several plays where I would get my hopes up that we would get a stop and they would get a 1st down. I just felt frustrated. It was also frustrating watching our offensive inability to convert 3rd downs up until the 4th quarter. In the 4th quarter the defense did play very good. I thought Harris played good, DRC did Ok, the interception by Adams was amazing....amazing that he got his feet in and it resulted in a huge game changing play.

    Comment


    • #3
      Good team effort by the D: 9 TFL, 3 sacks, 4 QB hits, 7 passes defended and 2 picks. Less than 100 yards rushing against a rushing team. Nice work.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

      Comment


      • #4
        Awesome to hold them to less than 100 yards but they were without their top rushers so I would expect that.

        Comment


        • #5
          Shout Out to Mike Adams

          With all the attention on PM and the offense, I have to give a shout out to Mike Adams. Heck of a play on the interception and not only did it lead to a score, imo it changed the whole momentum of the game and we never looked back. I'm sure he probably won't get the game ball, but part of me thinks he should. He made a play when things werent looking so great that turned everything around. Great players say a couple plays decide close games. Well that had to be one of them.

          Nice Play Mike
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

          Comment


          • #6
            Game changing! Thanks Mike Adams!

            Comment


            • #7
              He's the definition of a solid player. Glad to have him on board!
              sigpic
              Sig by Blondie79

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                With all the attention on PM and the offense, I have to give a shout out to Mike Adams. Heck of a play on the interception and not only did it lead to a score, imo it changed the whole momentum of the game and we never looked back. I'm sure he probably won't get the game ball, but part of me thinks he should. He made a play when things werent looking so great that turned everything around. Great players say a couple plays decide close games. Well that had to be one of them.

                Nice Play Mike
                Completely agree. Both John Fox and Peyton said it was the play of the game.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have always liked Mike, I thought he played well last year & I'm glad he is on the field for us now. What a huge Int in this game he had. The D stepped up....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Must have Adams at FS.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Play of the game, no question.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        He definitely stepped up his game and while he had a great day he did have a huge busted coverage that led to a Texan field goal. Regardless, he definitely made up for it with the INT as well as a pass deflection, sack and numerous tackles.

                        Awesome to see a guy like him who lost his starting job last year and have to step in this year have some success. It's got to be hard losing your job when you get a little long in the tooth and keep your confidence after being demoted.

                        Big Ups to Adams!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          Must have Adams at FS.
                          +1000000000000000000000

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by broncomommaof3 View Post
                            Maybe it's just me, but up until the 4th quarter, I was not super impressed with their play. There were several plays where I would get my hopes up that we would get a stop and they would get a 1st down. I just felt frustrated. It was also frustrating watching our offensive inability to convert 3rd downs up until the 4th quarter. In the 4th quarter the defense did play very good. I thought Harris played good, DRC did Ok, the interception by Adams was amazing....amazing that he got his feet in and it resulted in a huge game changing play.
                            Originally posted by broncomommaof3 View Post
                            Awesome to hold them to less than 100 yards but they were without their top rushers so I would expect that.
                            Some fans are just never happy.
                            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The D did better in the second half, but still this was a 2 Win team we were up against, who were playing a QB they had benched for part of the season.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X