Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post game rants --- Denver - Houston

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Even though is was his first game back he actually looked like champ bailey for the first time all year. He looked explosive and reactive like there was no foot injury at all. I really like him being the Nickel corner because it leave our better 2 cover guys on the outside
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

    Comment


    • I think if i were a Texans fan i would root for manning too!

      Comment


      • Sly is stepping up in Vickerson's spot.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

        Comment


        • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
          I think if i were a Texans fan i would root for manning too!
          They did, it looked like the entire stadium gave him a standing ovation after the 51st. :clap:

          The post game presser was one of the classiest I've ever seen, a true gentleman. "It was a team effort."
          [sigpic

          Comment


          • I was at the game yesterday. Started tailgating at 8am and Bronco fans were there in full force. Seeing Peyton break the record in person was an amazing experience.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
              They did, it looked like the entire stadium gave him a standing ovation after the 51st. :clap:

              The post game presser was one of the classiest I've ever seen, a true gentleman. "It was a team effort."
              The entire stadium did in fact give him an ovation. I thought that was very classy of them to do so.

              During the course of the entire game, you could see a lot of Bronco fans. We were well represented.

              And finally... Peyton's interview after the game was top notch. I wouldn't expect anything less from him. We need to win it all now.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic

              Comment


              • He's a solid vet who has helped stabilize the safety position for us. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him back next year on a one or two year deal.
                Go Broncos!!!:thumb:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RainyTX View Post
                  I was at the game yesterday. Started tailgating at 8am and Bronco fans were there in full force. Seeing Peyton break the record in person was an amazing experience.
                  I was there as well. It was unbelievable! Had an awesome time. We were in the Orange lot (Bronco orange coincidentally). A Bronco fan drove up with an Bronco flag elevated from his vehicle. Everyone in that lot was drawn to it so obviously we possied up. Great time and great game. Now I have bragging rights here until we play those texans again.
                  http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X