Congrats to coach Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to coach Fox

3 consecutive division crowns... If memory serves that's the first time in team history! Now let's go on a run and bring home the Lombardi!
    res ipsa loquitur

Let's all raise our glasses for "Heart Valve Boy"!

What a crazy, crazy, crazy season to be 12-3, third consecutive division champs after all the stuff that has gone on.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      Let's all raise our glasses for "Heart Valve Boy"!

What a crazy, crazy, crazy season to be 12-3, third consecutive division champs after all the stuff that has gone on.
      I am drinking as we speak!
      res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by CoronaCalBronco View Post
        I am drinking as we speak!
        Me too! Good job!
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Now has more Division titles as Shanahan. Pretty amazing seeing as his qbs were delhome and tebow for 3 of them
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
            Now has more Division titles as Shanahan. Pretty amazing seeing as his qbs were delhome and tebow for 3 of them
            Yeah and how about that "conservative" play calling in the 4th quarter! GO BRONCOS!
            res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Whatever, if Fox gets outcoached (again) in the playoffs, this will be a hollow accomplishment. Win when it counts, or it means NOTHING.

John Fox and JDR remain the Broncos weak link in any Super Bowl aspirations until proven otherwise

Comment

Congrats Coach Fox! Couldn't happen for a better man!!
                sigpic

Comment

No drinking here----I don't touch the stuff. But I will raise a glass of green smoothie---does that count?

Coach Foxy is my kinda guy.

And he still gives me a smile with his "ah-ight"s in the locker room after the game.

But I have yet to discover which flavor of gum he's chewing so ferociously while he's standing on the sidelines.

Best wishes to you, Coach Foxy! We love you here at Broncos Country!

Comment

With all the hardships this team has gone through...

+ Von Miller suspended (and now hopefully not serious late-season injury)
                    + Ryan Clady IR
                    + Big Vick IR
                    + Derek Wolfe and his neck injury/seizure problems
                    and of course Coach Foxy's health scare and operation

It's quite incredible how this team has won the West once again and could get HFA.

If and I mean IF we win the Super Bowl this season, it would make quite the America's Game documentary.
                    All in for Siemian!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post
                      With all the hardships this team has gone through...

+ Von Miller suspended (and now hopefully not serious late-season injury)
                      + Ryan Clady IR
                      + Big Vick IR
                      + Derek Wolfe and his neck injury/seizure problems
                      and of course Coach Foxy's health scare and operation

It's quite incredible how this team has won the West once again and could get HFA.

If and I mean IF we win the Super Bowl this season, it would make quite the America's Game documentary.
                      Wes Welker out with concussions.
                      Champ out all season.

We hear all about how NE is playing with all these injuries but I don't think people realize how many we have as well. We are overcoming as well.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        Wes Welker out with concussions.
                        Champ out all season.

We hear all about how NE is playing with all these injuries but I don't think people realize how many we have as well. We are overcoming as well.
                        It's because our depth chart goes deeper than theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
                          Whatever, if Fox gets outcoached (again) in the playoffs, this will be a hollow accomplishment. Win when it counts, or it means NOTHING.

John Fox and JDR remain the Broncos weak link in any Super Bowl aspirations until proven otherwise
                          :nono:.......

Comment

I've been around long enough that I should know better than to ask this. Why such a hard on for the staff? The last three years have been a tremendous upswing. When dealing with humans, perfection is not a logical expectation.

PS- This is a in regard to idiotkicker's recent posts.
                            Last edited by Dean; 12-23-2013, 07:20 AM.

Comment

I will take 3 div champs over anything we had from 2006 to 2010.

It is not just Fox either...the front office has been straight balling since Elway took over.

Front office brings them in and the coaches have been doing the best job I have seen in a long time at making it work.

Obviously we all want a ring but it is harder to do then allot of people realize. ALLOT of things have to go right, NO ONE can make boneheaded plays at the worst time and it takes a little bit of luck.
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                              X