No announcement yet.

Congrats to coach Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Broncos players and coaches seem to like Coach Fox. John Elway hired him. What does the Fox say?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Congrats to Coach, he deserves it. Hope we can get him that ring he has been after for so long
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
        Whatever, if Fox gets outcoached (again) in the playoffs, this will be a hollow accomplishment. Win when it counts, or it means NOTHING.

John Fox and JDR remain the Broncos weak link in any Super Bowl aspirations until proven otherwise
        Up to the players to execute the gameplan, cant control how they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Idiot_Kicker View Post
          Whatever, if Fox gets outcoached (again) in the playoffs, this will be a hollow accomplishment. Win when it counts, or it means NOTHING.

John Fox and JDR remain the Broncos weak link in any Super Bowl aspirations until proven otherwise
          He can't play for the players. They have to execute his game plan.

Just because a player gets beat, a drive gets stopped, or a defense gives up a score, doesn't mean the coach made bad calls. Sometimes the players miss too.

It takes a team.

Comment

It's the most consecutive winning seasons he's had as a coach. In Carolina he was winning about every other season so that's also good to see.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              The Broncos players and coaches seem to like Coach Fox. John Elway hired him. What does the Fox say?
              Win-win-win-win-winwinwinwinwin.....
              sigpic

Comment

Not to change the subject but I wonder what Elway would be like as our coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco 7 View Post
                  He is not a coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco 7 View Post
                    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    He is not a coach.
                    To expand on this, Elway's talents are geared towards the business side of the game. Does anybody remember when Magic Johnson coached the Lakers? I think he was fired after 3 weeks.
                    res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by CoronaCalBronco View Post
                      To expand on this, Elway's talents are geared towards the business side of the game. Does anybody remember when Magic Johnson coached the Lakers? I think he was fired after 3 weeks.
                      As VP of FO, John Elway is a facilitator who assembles a field of experts and presides over consensus which relies on what is considered best by all.

Comment

Working...
                      X