Soooo....... KC, Indy or Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PFM2013 View Post
    I don't think this is accurate. Miami has the tie-breaker over the Ravens on Conference wins; if Miami wins next week, doesn't matter what the Ravens or Chargers do. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    it is accurate. Miami does not hold the tiebreaker in hth cause they lost against the ravens. However if it ends with a 3 way tie with SD in the mix then the Dolphins own the tiebreaker with conference record but if SD loses and Dolphins and Ravens both win it becomes a 2 way tie and Ravens hold the tiebreaker with h to h win. Tie breaker changes in a 3 way tie vs 2 way tie scenario. I believe this is correct
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
      it is accurate. Miami does not hold the tiebreaker in hth cause they lost against the ravens. However if it ends with a 3 way tie with SD in the mix then the Dolphins own the tiebreaker with conference record but if SD loses and Dolphins and Ravens both win it becomes a 2 way tie and Ravens hold the tiebreaker with h to h win. Tie breaker changes in a 3 way tie vs 2 way tie scenario. I believe this is correct
      Go Chargers.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Yeah that sounds right...so much for that Holiday Inn stay I had...lol

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Go Chargers.
          I almost vomitted as I read this lol

Comment

Originally posted by PFM2013 View Post
            I think Miami grabbed the 6th seed after the Ravens loss, since that loss was a conference loss. I could be wrong though...will check on it later...
            Yeah but Miami also lost a conference game.

So I would think logically that would cancel it out if not for the Chargers merging into a three way tie who Miami beat.
            sigpic

Comment

I think he just meant if it causes both chargers and ravens to be eliminated.

Assuming dolphins win.

At least I hope that's what he meant.

Otherwise yes vomit.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Yeah but Miami also lost a conference game.

So I would think logically that would cancel it out if not for the Chargers merging into a three way tie who Miami beat.
                Yeah that makes sense for sure, the 3-way dealy threw me off...I stand corrected. hehe.

Either way, Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  Go Chargers.

Me too! I cant root for them to get in.
                  res ipsa loquitur

Comment

I don't care who gets in as long as its nooooooot the Chargers. Part of me would like to see the Ravens come in here so we can absolutely embarass them. This team would definitely be charged up for that rematch and a game like that could be a launching pad for SB run

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      I think he just meant if it causes both chargers and ravens to be eliminated.

Assuming dolphins win.

At least I hope that's what he meant.

Otherwise yes vomit.
                      Yes I know what he meant , I was kidding. You know its a strange playoff scenario when Sam is saying go Chargers lol

Comment

Me personally, I want to see San Diego grab that 6th seed and upset their first round opponent so we see them in the divisional round. I want another crack at them so we can embarrass em. I hate Philip Rivers and his retarded 8 year old personality, would love to rock his one world one more time! That's what i'm hoping for, then either New England or Indy in AFC title game!

Comment

Working...
                        X