Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Time Regular Season Passing Yards Record - does he get it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
    Fox said in the locker room, before giving Peyton the game ball, that this last game was a must-win to ensure that everyone has to come through Denver.

Denver will play until the win is assured. Plus, they will have plenty of time to rest with the 1st round bye.
    Right you are. Must win game. PM can get 300 in a half.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Yeah, he'll get it.

Our team will struggle for points in the first half and he'll have to play the whole game. 350 yards, 3 TD's.

Comment

I think you see them come out like they did against Hou, firing the ball all over the field. If he throws for 400 he sets the to record for most 400 yard games in a season as well

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          I wonder if those Raiders fans in the Hole will give him a standing ovation like the Texans fans did.

Can you imagine? A Denver Broncos quarterback getting a standing ovation in Oakland?
          Dude... there wasn't a single TEXANS fan left in the stadium when he threw that last one. I am exaggerating a bit but when they showed the stands, they were half empty and it was a sea of Orange.
          res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by CoronaCalBronco View Post
            Dude... there wasn't a single TEXANS fan left in the stadium when he threw that last one. I am exaggerating a bit but when they showed the stands, they were half empty and it was a sea of Orange.
            I thought it was a sea of orange from the start, until my husband pointed out to me color of the seats in the upper level actually is a bright red or orange. (There was a good amount of Broncos fans there though).
            sigpic

Comment

Why do people keep asking if Peyton will play? Unless our team is fine with just the 2 seed, then I think Peyton will play so we can try to get the 1 seed. But Peyton Plays, throws 4 more TD's, and 300 or so yards. Has 55 TD's, 5500 Yards, for his 5th MVP

Then we score 50 points and end the season with 622 points to become the 1st team to ever score 600+ points in a season and become the 1st team to ever score 50+ in 4 games in 1 season and set the record for most ppg in a season as well.
              :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Whoops.......chose the wrong option.
                I think he'll break it.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X