• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know we all were deep down hoping gronk would get hurt so its a wash

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
      I know we all were deep down hoping gronk would get hurt so its a wash
      ^

This is the mentality I'm talking about. Hard to blame some of their fans for being happy about it when some of ours thing that hoping for good players to get hurt is a normal thing to do.
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
        ^

This is the mentality I'm talking about. Hard to blame some of their fans for being happy about it when some of ours thing that hoping for good players to get hurt is a normal thing to do.
        Yep no matter how classy the fan base is there's always going to be idiots among them
        Last edited by captainbronco; 12-24-2013, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WillTopper View Post
          I have NO repsect for the Pats organization. SPY GATE shows that they have no ethics nor integrity. Add to that Josh going back with our play book in hand for the playoffs and you have people who should be removed from the game permanently. I do not wish a season ending injury on anyone, but if we play the PATS I would not be upset if they all had the flu the week before the game, recovered enough so that we don't catch it ... but run down and ragged. And as far as injuries goes .... Champ is every bit as much a loss to our team as Gronk is to theirs, Plus Clady, Von, Vickerson, and the DB core dings throught the season and I think our list is more devastating than theirs.

Gronk is a top 3 offensive weapon (non-QBs) in this league, and probably the best redzone offensive player. Champ is not the best CB in this league, and not even the best can be compared to losing Gronk.

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
            ^

This is one person saying it, like I said from the beginning, its always a few knuckleheads. Their Moderator responded to keep it classy because NINETY FIVE PERCENT of the responses were wishing/celebrating his injury saying he deserved it. Im sure some people (not me) are happy when a player thats a threat to us gets hurt, but even thats different from saying he deserved to get hurt and im glad it happened. This was repeatedly said over ther.

Comment

Every fanbase has good and bad members. Yes even the Broncos.
              sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Scumbags of the earth to wish injuries on players. Shame on them!

It's one thing to not shed a tear or don't care.

Go Broncos!
                Team Broncos!
                2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
                  Why are we wasting a thread about classless non-Bronco posters on opponent message boards ?

To OP: No, I don't "have to respect them."
                  You do, you can, I don't.

I agree Completely!

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyBallgame View Post

Gronk is a top 3 offensive weapon (non-QBs) in this league, and probably the best redzone offensive player. Champ is not the best CB in this league, and not even the best can be compared to losing Gronk.
                    Champ, I believe was the 7th best corner in the league last year so yes it is comparable.
                    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                      Champ, I believe was the 7th best corner in the league last year so yes it is comparable.
                      I love Champ, but this isn't true. At this moment, Gronk is the Megatron of TEs and 2nd only to Brady in importance to NE. I can name 10+ Broncos who are more important to our playoff success right now than having Champ back. Hell, DRC and Harris are more important to have.

Comment

For the Broncos to win the Superbowl they will need Champ Bailey to make a key play. I really believe this. Now Von is out I think Champ becoming a contributor can really go a long way to making up for Von's absence.

Comment

Funny they have "lost" so much but everyone of their fans totally neglects the fact that their defense is ranked 9th in the league.

Here's a fact Pats fans, Brady is getting credit for these game winning drives cause his defense is holding them in it the whole game. Funny how they never mention that.

Comment

the defense will always take a back seat to Tom Brady.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X