X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    What did Decker say that makes you think he will be gone? LINK?
    http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=737&f=2251983

Go to DenverBroncos, and it should be under 12/26, Decker show.

Leave a comment:

• Justblaze2729
    replied
    No link but ERoyal mentioned that in a radio interview decker was asked about being considered a #2 receiver and his response was:

On this team yes because DT is top five.

That says to me that he wants to be paid like a #1 and I doubt the broncos make that a reality.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Since NE needs receivers badly I just hope they don't come in and try and get Decker. That would make me mad.

There are several teams that would die to have a receiver like Decker.
    NE doesnt have a ton of cap room and need to pay their own players or some of them.

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Since NE needs receivers badly I just hope they don't come in and try and get Decker. That would make me mad.

There are several teams that would die to have a receiver like Decker.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    You think his comments mean he wants to be a #1 elsewhere?
    yep. I can't blame him. Every football player wants to be the best and #1. If he didn't want to be, he isn't the player I think he is.

I don't think he necessarily wants to move to another team, but I think he believes he is one of the top WR in the league and wants to be paid like it.

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    Manning has made some receivers look good but not Eric Decker good. Not even Reggie Wayne was putting up 10+TD seasons. Only Marvin Harrison was achieving those numbers. I'm thoroughly convinced decker believes he's a #1 receiver on many teams after seeing his comments from yesterday and will try to cash in this offseason and denver won't be the team paying him.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Ball has looked better and better as the season has progressed. He will also have the whole offseason to improve. I agree that Moreno is the better RB at this point but ball looks like he will do just fine when given the job, imo.

I, also, disagree on the other WR spot. They may get some production out of the other WR but Decker has done a phenomenal job for us. After reading his statement though, I would bet on him being somewhere else next season if offered the $ opportunity to be the #1
    You think his comments mean he wants to be a #1 elsewhere?

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    as to the poster who said Decker's wife makes much more than he does...she has a net worth of $1.5M. His next contract will dwarf that.
    I was gonna bring that up also, I've never heard of her until she married Deck. The wife listens to country all the time & she hadn't ever heard of her either.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    as to the poster who said Decker's wife makes much more than he does...she has a net worth of $1.5M. His next contract will dwarf that.

Leave a comment:

• snewguy
    replied
    Yip... McGahee, Hillman.... Moreno isn`t the best around, but he`s a solid reliable back and has played hard... everyone else has fumbalitis... Ball is still suspect with this.... Decker is good but dropped a lot of passes this year... how was he with Orton... Peyton can make Jacob Tamme look like an all star... made Austin Collie, Brandon Stokley look great and they can`t even beat the rookies the Pats have now... Broncs have cap issues, Elway will only pay so much... they need D help, thats where u spend the money..

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Ball is the real deal, the question is what about Hillman or CJ? Are one of these two guys gonna be what we need for a #2 back? I hope so, because like I have said I want the Broncos to be able to focus on the defensive side of the ball in the upcoming draft.
    If Moreno leaves, I would expect 1 or 2 RB brought in during the draft and FA. Ka'Deem Carey would be my pick in the 2nd but then there is Grice, Sims, and Andre Williams who would be good picks in the mid rounds. I'm not very worried about the RB position.

Leave a comment:

• Justblaze2729
    replied
    Originally posted by dat_dude_e View Post
    I'm going off what we have at the RB position when it comes to ball security and pass protection. Ball will no doubt surpass Moreno's talents someday but he's still learning how to pass protect and the importance of ball security. As long as Manning is our QB we'll need to protect him and score points.

And I believe Manning could get the same production out of our other receivers. He's shown in the past he can make a lot of people look good.
    Manning has made some receivers look good but not Eric Decker good. Not even Reggie Wayne was putting up 10+TD seasons. Only Marvin Harrison was achieving those numbers. I'm thoroughly convinced decker believes he's a #1 receiver on many teams after seeing his comments from yesterday and will try to cash in this offseason and denver won't be the team paying him.
    Last edited by Justblaze2729; 12-27-2013, 08:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    I'm going off what we have at the RB position when it comes to ball security and pass protection. Ball will no doubt surpass Moreno's talents someday but he's still learning how to pass protect and the importance of ball security. As long as Manning is our QB we'll need to protect him and score points.

And I believe Manning could get the same production out of our other receivers. He's shown in the past he can make a lot of people look good.
    Ball has looked better and better as the season has progressed. He will also have the whole offseason to improve. I agree that Moreno is the better RB at this point but ball looks like he will do just fine when given the job, imo.

I, also, disagree on the other WR spot. They may get some production out of the other WR but Decker has done a phenomenal job for us. After reading his statement though, I would bet on him being somewhere else next season if offered the $ opportunity to be the #1

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Ball is the real deal, the question is what about Hillman or CJ? Are one of these two guys gonna be what we need for a #2 back? I hope so, because like I have said I want the Broncos to be able to focus on the defensive side of the ball in the upcoming draft.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied

Ball has been running really well as of late, i agree on pass-protection, hes not near as good as KnoMo is in that regard.

I disagree on the receivers part.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X