Opinions on OS #17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on OS #17

He's going to get the entire second half.

What do you think about how he played. Lets hear it.

Yeah I was hoping I would get to see him play, but they switched to the KC/SD game. So I would love to hear what others think

Comment

Brock is doing pretty good, just need him to convert some third downs. This will be his team after #18 calls it quits.

Comment

Hey Saucy, Brock has completed his second 3rd down conversion. He seems to not have a lot of patience to wait for the play to open before he runs.

Comment

so he's a better, bigger version of Tebow? lol

Comment

I didn't think I would enjoy watching him play... but I do. He hasn't been pissing me off.
            Denver Broncos GM
            Originally posted by Mosk
            Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
              I didn't think I would enjoy watching him play... but I do. He hasn't been pissing me off.
              This one made me chuckle..

Comment

unable to do anything for a whole half......Not exactly something that should make anyone confident
                Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Ran a very basic offense with a lot of predictable runs. Just trying to kill the clock. He moved the ball well and looked pretty good.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Captain checkdown. Too busy worrying about the pass rush. It just seemed like he needs more reps to get comfortable and gain confidence in the offense.
                    So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                      unable to do anything for a whole half......Not exactly something that should make anyone confident
                      Yeah, but it's not a game plan for him. It's totally different when a guy gets every practice rep as opposed to a few on Wednesday. Did he turn the ball over? Were his missed passes timing issues or accuracy? How did he fare reading the defense? Did he take any sacks? Those are more important than how many scoring drives he led.
                      #swapping

Comment

He took a lot of sacks.
                        So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

Comment

don't know .The network cut out at half here in Tennessee.So i continured watching the Chargers/ Chiefs game
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

He didn't look horrible but nothing great either. Checked down most every throw but the starting WR were all out too. He looked very hesitant and unsure what to do many times. He is far from ready to start it appears but lots of time between now and then.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgers31296 View Post
                              He took a lot of sacks.
                              Well, from the game log, the Raiders only had 3 sacks total and Manning was sacked once. SO by that he was only sacked twice, which isn't "a lot of sacks". Now were there more sacks that the official stat line didn't count? Because I was on the road and only watched small blocks of the 3rd and 4th quarters.
                              #swapping

Comment

Working...
                              X