Peyton Manning mark under review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning mark under review

I did not see this posted. They claim a backwards pass to decker for 7 yards should count as a running play.
    http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/ma.../#.UsG6jfRDtyU

Originally posted by tdadbroncfan View Post
    I did not see this posted. They claim a backwards pass to decker for 7 yards should count as a running play.
    http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/ma.../#.UsG6jfRDtyU
    That wasn't the ruling on the field so they can claim whatever they want. The record is official.
    sigpic

Comment

It's really sad. Fans are so disappionting sometimes. First Wade argued the 50th TD didn't count now this. It's comical, but sad. He could've played the 2nd half and shattered the record.

Comment

Really? If he had played the second half, he would have shattered it and probably would have broke the single game passing td record. Saints fans can can it, living in saints country, i can say their fan base does not know very much about football

Comment

No one likes the Saints but people in New Orleans. they are a bunch of cheats and thugs. Their coach is the worst one of them all. What do you expect from fans that think Sean Payton is the greatest??

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            That wasn't the ruling on the field so they can claim whatever they want. The record is official.
            Actually it's not official. They can change the stat line still. I hope they don't since it's hard to tell for sure if it's a lateral, but they could. Really wish Peyton had played one more series to put the record out of reach.

Comment

5100+ yards and Saints fans think the 7 the league "mislabeled" would not have been made up?

Record setting years should not be cheapened........there was an entire season to stop Manning from dominance and no one stepped up to do it.

Comment

Two things:

1: Peyton obviously threw the ball to Decker, not hand it off to him.

2: Manning would've broken the record anyway, so it doesn't matter.

It just proves they didn't pay attention to the game.
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

They are whining because that's all people have left to do with regards to Peyton Manning.

Besides, do the Saints fans really feel insecure about their QB? It's not like Brees has anything to be ashamed of: the man has had 4 seasons with over 5000 yards, and will likely own the total yardage record for a career. Falling short in a category to Peyton Manning is just something nearly every QB will face.

Comment

Sean Payton is a cheating scum.
                    Team Broncos!
                    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

They are lucky he only played the half. The way the Raiders were playing we could have added 500 more yards to the record
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        I believe Elias could still change it. They usually make sure all the stats are correct for the weekend. Doesn't really matter to me though, let's win a SB.

Comment

I think the world knows that Manning could have played 1 snap in the second half and put any doubt to rest. His first half was easily the best QB performance of the year. Chances are he would have finished with 7-8 TD's and 500 yards.

Comment

Anyone who plays fantasy knows that it can be updated and taken away

Comment

no chance they will change the record, no more than they award games for blown refs calls... like the missed penalty on the KC field goal which may still have put the Steelers in the playoffs instead of Chiefs...

Comment

Working...
                              X