X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rush_limbaughII
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    This entire offense is a finess/timing offense. Disrupt that and we are in trouble. Not a secret.
    Looks like Colts, Chargers and Pats defense dropped their players on coverage and rushed only 3. We really need to be able to run the ball consistently. I think that's the key. Montee Ball seems to have vastly improved. Let us see how he performs in the big stage.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    I feel the the necessary adjustments have been made or will be made. These receivers are way to talented to be stifled especially with the rules in favor of the receiver. DT is a top 5 WR in this league, Welker is one of the best slot receivers of all time & Decker has been on fire & with one of the GOAT running the offense along with a great coaching staff I feel they will be fully prepared for whatever. That's just me.

Leave a comment:

• rush_limbaughII
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I've noticed the same thing. I love our WR's but they can all (outside of Welker really) be really soft. You jam them at the line and it really messes them up and they have a hard time fighting for the ball. They've gotten better as the year has gone on so I suppose we'll see what January brings us.
    I noted that too. Welker appears to make adjustments. I am not entirely sold on Decker in a physical matchup. But I hope he proves me wrong. Perhaps, Julius THomas is our lucky charm this playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied
    This entire offense is a finess/timing offense. Disrupt that and we are in trouble. Not a secret.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I've noticed the same thing. I love our WR's but they can all (outside of Welker really) be really soft. You jam them at the line and it really messes them up and they have a hard time fighting for the ball. They've gotten better as the year has gone on so I suppose we'll see what January brings us.

Leave a comment:

• rush_limbaughII
    started a topic Broncos WRs against physical secondary

Broncos WRs against physical secondary

It appeared that the Broncos WRs had some problems when opposing cornerbacks disrupted the timing by being physical at the line of scrimmage. Decker especially seemed to be affected the most and complaining a lot to the refs.
    Assuming that playoffs will be more physical and the refs will throw fewer flags, how do you guys think our WRs will perform? The Colts and Pats secondary appeared to have some success against us by playing physical against the WRs.
Working...
X